Welcome to Litchfield: Orange is the New Black Group

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, August 27, 2016, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

As the title says, I'm looking to start up an Orange is the New Black group that will of course take place within Litchfield  Correctional. I'm hoping to make it a big game eventually with multiple area threads and lots of interesting storylines. It will most likely be put into the Extreme group section due to the setting and well, I personally prefer to play in that section because my characters range from cute and cuddly to down right.... Extreme haha. I don't expect everyone who shows interest to be involved in any extreme settings if they don't desire to be but I do want to make sure everyone is open to do as they please with their characters (as long as site rules are followed of course).

I'm looking for both canon and OC characters, males, females, transgender, and everything in between are welcome. Orange is the New Black is indeed a show full of diversity and I want to keep the diversity because it makes everything so much more fun and interesting in my opinion. Of course this will be LGBTQ friendly and I expect no discrimination towards anyone OOC. Meaning I know that there could and very well may be some discrimination between characters but I don't want hate between players.

Looking for a CO GM or two as well to help me keep things organized and make sure rules are followed within the group. Right now this is simply a request so it's not long and drawn out and I do apologize for that. Also, character headers will be  mandatory for this group, I just feel they keep things more clean and laid out especially if you're playing multiple characters in one thread. If interested, please post here. If interested in CO GMing please message me so we can discuss things out. :)

List of Canon characters needed/Wanted:

Galina "Red" Resnikov-AlphaWolfQuin
Piper Chapman-
Alex Vause-
Dayanara Diaz-
Tasha "Taystee" Jefferson-
Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren-
Sophia Burset-
Gloria Mendoza-
Lorna Morello- AlphaWolfQuin
Nicky Nichols-
Brooke Soso-
Tiffany Doggett-
Big Boo- AlphaWolfQuin
Maritza Ramos-
Maria Ruiz-
Marisol "Flaca" Gonzalez-
Blanca Flores-
Kasey Sankey-

Sam Healy-
Desi Piscatella-NPC (For now)
Charlie "Donuts" Coates-
Baxter 'Gerber' Bayley-
Thomas Humphrey-
Lee Dixon-

Note: Some of the characters listed can be NPC'd if needed. I hope to see some of those roles filled though lol . I do think I may play Red if no one claims her soon.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Yukina

I'd love to join. It should sate my cravings till June. :)

AlphaWolfQuin

I hear ya. I'm all caught up and with how season 4 ended I'm definitely eager to see season 5. God, I hate epic cliffhangers haha.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

AlphaWolfQuin

If I get at least four players interested today I'll make an OOC thread and a character profile thread.

PrincessAriel

Im completely interested!
Ive watched all the episodes!
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

AlphaWolfQuin

I'm gonna wait a little while to see if we get anymore interest. I'll work on the character sheet template in the meantime. :)

PrincessAriel

Woo! Id honestly be surprised if more people dont show interest!
"Let Me See You

AlphaWolfQuin

I hope we get a lot of interest. I'm absolutely in love with the series.

Yukina

Quote from: AlphaWolfQuin on August 27, 2016, 08:17:52 PM
I hope we get a lot of interest. I'm absolutely in love with the series.

Greatly seconded. :)

PrincessAriel

I didnt think I'd like it but I did! I was worried Netflix wouldn't be good with a tv series like that.
"Let Me See You

Rel Mayer

AlphaWolfQuin

Alright, I'm almost finished with the character sheet template. I'll be posting it here shortly.

AlphaWolfQuin

Inmate Character Sheet Template:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Player Name:(Name on E)[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hometown:[/b]
[b]Reason For Incarceration:[/b]
[b]Length Of Sentence:[/b]
[b]Alliances/Allies:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Relationships:(If Any)[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:(At Least two paragraphs)[/b]
[b]Visual Representation/Character Model:(Real Images only please)[/b]
[img]Image URL[/img]

Staff Character Sheet Template:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Player Name:(Name on E)[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hometown:[/b]
[b]Job Position:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Relationships:(If Any)[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:(At Least two paragraphs)[/b]
[b]Visual Representation/Character Model:(Real Images only please)[/b]
[img]Image URL[/img]

Okay here it is. Sorry it took a bit. I'm working from a phone currently.

AlphaWolfQuin

Just realized I'm probably going to have to make a separate profile for the guards/staff characters. I'll get to work on that in the morning. I'm getting a bit tired so I think I'm gonna call it a night haha. :)

Yukina

Character Name: Sakurako Miyazaki
Player Name: Yugishogun
Hometown: (Fresh Meadows,) Queens, NY
Reason For Incarceration: Multiple Counts of Theft
Length Of Sentence: 6 years
Alliances/Allies: None at the moment
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Relationships: N/A
Personality: Sakurako is quite shy and reserved, making it almost hard not to mistake her for a ghost. The ones who she unfortunately gets noticed by however will find she has the courage of a mouse and less vileness than a teddy bear.
Short Bio: Sakurako is your typical wallflower, preferring to avoid the scary world of social interaction and keep her nose in a book. This habit, however, had made her a very avid learner and thus she had worked hard to become a straight A student. This unfortunately though had increased the various bullying problems she already had with her ethnicity and terrible self-esteem, as such traits made her quite the easy target. Having gotten to the point where she developed a natural stutter from her built up stress and anxiety, she eventually isolated herself and completed high school online.

If there was one thing that always still managed to lure the stuttering recluse out of her apartment though, it was bookstores. With the dwindling business due to the increased use of online shopping, the buildings were even less populated than libraries and thus much less scary. However, the meek brunette was still terrified of even talking to the clerks, leaving her in a poor position after engaging with the store's interesting stock. Sakurako didn't want to ruin the businesses any farther, but the crippling weight of her social fears and desires for fresh book always got the best of her in the end upon every visit. It had taken a while before she even got caught due to just how quiet she was, but eventually a rather stoic employee caught her in the act. Further searching of her dwelling by the police revealed the rest of her stolen merchandise and lead her straight on a bus to Litchfield..
Visual Representation/Character Model:

PrincessAriel

I will hopefully make my character after work today. :)
"Let Me See You

AlphaWolfQuin

Very nice profile Yugishogun :)

I look forward to seeing your profile PrincessAriel. :)

I'll be making up the other profile template for staff characters. As of right now, I'm thinking Caputo be an NPC . thoughts?

Yukina

Quote from: AlphaWolfQuin on August 28, 2016, 02:47:57 PM
Very nice profile Yugishogun :)

I look forward to seeing your profile PrincessAriel. :)

I'll be making up the other profile template for staff characters. As of right now, I'm thinking Caputo be an NPC . thoughts?

Thank you. :)

Sounds good, as some canon npcs would be perfect. :)

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 28, 2016, 02:53:19 PM
Thank you. :)

Sounds good, as some canon npcs would be perfect. :)

You're welcome  :-)

and yeah I think so as well. I'll probably work on a list of like the MAIN cast that I'd want a PC's. People like Red(which I may try my hand at her), Alex, Piper, Warren(Crazy Eyes), Nicky, Gloria, Sophia, Luschek, Piscatella, etc. and see if I can get those roles filled.

AlphaWolfQuin

Alright, I got the staff template up as well. I'll be making my profile(s) up soon. 

PrincessAriel

You know who I miss?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I miss Pousay (hope Im spelling that right)
"Let Me See You

AlphaWolfQuin

Character Name: Krystopher Hunter, C/O Hunter
Player Name:(Name on E) AlphaWolfQuin
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Job Position: Corrections Officer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationships:(If Any) None
Personality: A kind hearted and genuine good guy who took a job because he believes that everyone can be rehabilitated. He takes pride in helping others, especially those who have had rough lives. However, if you take his kindness for weakness he's quick to put you in your place. He can be your best friend or your worst enemy. It all depends on how you treat him.
Short Bio:(At Least two paragraphs) Krystopher grew up in a rough neighborhood with his younger brother and a drug addict single mother. He spent most of his youth making sure his little brother was taken care of after their father walked out due to the fact his mother was always too strung out to care for the infant. Krystopher was preparing bottles of formula and changing diapers by the age of 7 with the help of an older woman who lived across the hall.

When he was 15 he was caught up in a drive by that took his best friend's life. They had been hanging around with some bad people they had gotten involved with to simply have protection within the neighborhood they lived in. However when things got hot, their so called friends bailed leaving Krystopher to watch his best friend die in his arms on a sidewalk. After the shooting, Krystopher cut ties with most of the people he knew and focused on getting his brother out of the place they were in.

By the time he was 16, he had a job at a grocery store and started saving money from each paycheck he earned and locked it away so his mother wouldn't find it. After his 18th birthday Krystopher packed up his brother's belongings along with his own and moved into a two bedroom apartment in the Bronx. It wasn't the greatest place but it was better than what they had.

Krystopher joined the police academy soon after to become an officer. Unfortunately, at the age of 22 he took a stray bullet to back that left him with a permanent injury and a slight limp in his step. Although his injury prevented him from becoming a police officer, there was still a place for him at Litchfield Correctional. He started off as a C/O in maximum security where he worked for a few years before being moved to psych, and now he's been assigned to minimum security permanently due to low staff.
Visual Representation/Character Model:(Real Images only please)

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: PrincessAriel on August 28, 2016, 04:17:44 PM
You know who I miss?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I miss Pousay (hope Im spelling that right)

I know! :(

PrincessAriel

"Let Me See You