Deal Or No Deal

Started by WordSmith, July 01, 2019, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizah

No deal, thank you.

You can eat your favorite food everyday forever, but with each bite the taste changes to a foul taste.

clonkertink

No deal! I want to enjoy my food.

You'll always finish laundry with a complete set of matching socks, but one sock will always come out with a hole in it.

WordSmith

No deal, I'm too much of a neat freak.

You can go to your dream living destination, but you have to live in the smallest/dull looking house in the town.

christina marie

Deal! I can live in a small or boring house - less space to work with so I don't always buy furniture or wall art! If anything - I'll save money. Finally.

You can go to your favorite musical artists' concerts / private shows for free! But in between each song (every time, without fail) your most hated commercial will play.
You cannot save people, you can only love them.
Feel free to browse my On & Offs.

clonkertink

No deal. I'm willing to pay to support my favourite artists.

You can kiss someone you find very attractive, but afterwards they stick their tongue in your ear.

Merry Gentry

Deal cause that would make me laugh and tickle!

You live on the most beautiful island, alone and never grow old, but if you step off..
you age 75 years, instantly...
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

christina marie

Deal. I would thriiiive on an island!

You become the world’s funniest comedian - every joke you tell is hilarious. But when people laugh, they laugh like Spongebob on a loop.
You cannot save people, you can only love them.
Feel free to browse my On & Offs.

WordSmith

No deal. I would go insane!!

You're able to spend the rest of your life in a book of your choosing. However, you will die in three days as the most gruesome detailed in the book.

Tribemaster49

No Deal! I'm a bit to scared of dying to do that haha.

You can fly as high as you want as long as you hold your breath, but if you take one before you land you'll plummet the height you where at to the ground. Deal or no deal?

Basileus

No Deal, I'm terrified of falling.

You become a creative genius. You always know where to go with a story and people love what you write. However, you are never able to finish a story.

WordSmith

No deal, sadly, I often deal with that now! lol Sounds like Oda my favorite Mangaka.

You can travel anywhere you want in the world, but the catch is you're blind. Deal or No Deal?

QueenOfWands

No deal—I’d like to be able to see all the fantastic places I’m going to!

You win an all-expense-paid vacation to a luxury beach resort; however, you don’t know how to swim. Deal or no deal?

Nen

Deal! I dislike bodies of water to begin with, so I wouldn't swim anyway.

You can live in (and work from) an idyllic country/forest home, but you can never wear shoes again. Deal or no deal?

BrokenAbyss

No deal. I love the city life. I'd love to go to a country/forest home for vacation, but not to stay and live. I'd go mad!

You can create the best character you've ever had (Define it as you will), but you can only ever use it for an RP that dies after only a few weeks.

WordSmith

No deal. I would hate to just watch him die and be wasted!

You can be a character in any world you want, howver, the story is always reworked that you now become the villain.

Story Tale

Deal! It's fun to play the bad guy sometimes.

You live in a resort now, pick anywhere in the world you would like, all expenses paid. It is literally a vacation every day. Five star meals, any book you could think of is at your finger tips. Professional trainers are at your service, the top professors fly in to teach you anything you'd like to know. Life is perfect. The catch is you are a human exhibit being gawked at like an animal in the zoo. Your bedroom even has a glass wall so not one moment of your life is private. Deal?

Merry Gentry

Deal ~ I have no problem with being on display.  It sounds amazing to me! 

You can live anywhere you want, mountains, the beach, deep in the forest, or even in a giant city.  You choose your preference. 
You just have to be alone, with no outside human contact of any kind. All of your needs are met, food, clothing, etc.. but you never see or hear from anyone, ever. 
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

clonkertink

Oof. No deal. I'm an introvert, but an introvert who needs to stay connected to people.

You can have your absolute dream job, but the only human interaction you can have must be directly related to your work.

KittenLullaby

XD Deal! That's how I lived for a long time so no biggie.

You are given a free house with brand new appliances and everything you could need with no future costs but you are required to share the home with dozens of free roaming tarantulas.

Kakihara

Um... not on  your life.  No Deal!  I have a severe hatred of bugs and arachnids and the like.  I don't even like butterflies landing on me, evil pretty things.

You can have the ultimate vacation anywhere you want but you must share it with a clown and a mime at all times.

nilyarosa

Deal ;D they would entertain me so double the vacation time 😂

you have the chance to live with your favorite animals or pets but you are not allowed human contact, only the animals and you.

Lucinda

No deal. Love animals but not to that extent. I could quite happily do without most humans but there are one or two that I need.

You can pick from one of the following but nothing in between: you can have your soulmate and fall in love but never have sex/orgasms OR endless sexual encounters but never have true love in your life. Deal or No Deal?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

SilverMcKnight

Deal; sex would be pointless if I'm happy.

You can have superpowers and be immortal, but you will outlive everyone you Love.

Deal or No Deal?
I've been a puppet, a pauper, a purate, a poet, a pawn, and a king.
I've been up, and down, and over, and out.
And I know one thing:
Each time I fall...flat on my face,
I pick myself up and get back in the race.