A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (Recruiting!)

Started by Vostroya, April 13, 2013, 03:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

OOC Thread
Old Character Thread
Old In Character/Game Thread

Background
(BON, BDSM, Incest)

Our story takes place in the not too distant future where the proper, conservative upbringing of respectable young ladies includes the ingrained obedience to authority figures of any type, whether it's teachers, bosses, parents, or significant others. In the case of heterosexual relationships the authority figure is obvious. In far more common lesbian relationships since, for some unknown reason of nature, women now outnumber men five to one, one of the two partners inevitably takes on the role of authority and the other quickly becomes the subservient. Both heterosexual and lesbian relationships are equally acceptable in the society of the day. Regardless of the type of relationship, one thing is consistent throughout all decent, socially acceptable pairings: the unyielding anal submission of the subservient female. The anal submission by the dominant female is totally at her own discretion.

Young ladies are expected to be instructed by their mothers and older sisters from the time they come of age, which is the time they start having sex on their own, to accept objects into their anal cavities. This training continues into the girls' late teens and early twenties as they're taught to accept still larger and larger objects into their nether holes until they can't achieve sexual satisfaction without those holes being fully, and sometimes painfully, packed. That doesn't infer that anal training stops there. A proper young woman's anal education is a lifelong commitment by all members of society. Public views of sex and BDSM have become common place and are not social taboos anymore.

This is the way of the future world. And this is the world in which we find our main protagonists. Meet the Wilders family, to whom our story will be revolving around. The head of the family, Dr. William Wilder, will be played by me. He is the head of this new age family dynamic.

Possible Characters:

Mother
Daughters (High School to College age)
Boyfriends/Girlfriends?
Friends of the family?
Slaves/Servants

Suggestions and add ons to the story would be open for discussion and appreciated.

My Character:

Name: Dr. William Wilder
Family Relation: Father, Head of the House

Personality: He was brought up in a strict, conservative family; which in today's day in age means the most strenuous anal capacity training imaginable for his female family members. Amongst his family he is a strict disciplinarian when it comes to his Dominate relationship with his lovely wife and his daughters. Though he loves them all to death, he will never let up on his families sexual and anal health to ensure the brightest future for his children that he can. When not attending to his family sexual and anal needs, he is a loving and caring man who can spoil the very children he just finished anally abusing.
Vital Statistics: Tall, Lean Build, Read Hair, Hazel eye color. Due to his up keep of exercise and eating right, although he is in his forties, William still looks like he is in his 30's.

History: Ever since he came of age he was fascinated with the anal training of the worlds women, which lead him to became heavily dominate with his own sisters and also lead him to a career in anal medicine. Always wanting to push the boundaries of the human body and also wanting to provide care to the same women. Early in his college career he meet the love of his life and after only a few years of dating they were married in a massive family funded wedding. When he was finished with his bachelors degree, he was quickly accepted into medical school and once out he quickly decided to specialize as a Proctologist due to his love of anal training. All during this time, he began to grow a family of his own and through the years he became hugely successful in his medical field, designing and researching better ways to increase the elasticity and endurance of the human anus. Once he was an accomplished doctor he set up his own private practice in the city that his family now lives in and has become a huge success. His private practice specializes in Womens Proctology. This affords him ample time to spend with his family, much to both their pleasure and discomfort.

Ons: Domination, BDSM, Anal, etc.

Off's: Pee, Feces, Gore, etc.

Character Sheet
[float=left][img height=300] (Picture Here) [/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Family Relation:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Vital Statistics:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]

[b]Off's:[/b]

*This story adopted from lordodie's story series of the same title on Literotica.com*

Vostroya

Great to have you aboard Blinkin, I don't mind at all. The only thing I would modify would be the age to 17, just to round everything out.

Blinkin

No problem, I changed the age. Looking forward to playing.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Vostroya

Thanks, same here I really want to be able to get this game off the ground.

Blinkin

Worst case, we can take it into a one-on-one storyline, although I'm hoping to see more interest. With the weather so nice outside, it may take a day or two to get some activity.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

minerva7790

It might take me some time to get a character sheet up, but may I take the role of an older sister?
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Blinkin

Hi Sis!" Ashley waves from the couch, where she's listening to her pod and watching Ready For Love on TV.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Tamhansen

What exactly would the roles for boyfriends be? And would Wilder have a son to assist him, as that would seem like a very interesting position.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Vostroya

The boyfriends would probably be the dominate party outside the home or possible vanilla relationship or even a sub. I would consider a brother, but I would need to see the profile first. Haven't put much thought into that.

Tamhansen

Name:Alec Wilder
Family Relation: brother. Heir of the family

Personality: Alec was brought up by his father to be in many ways a reflection of himself. From an early  age he was taught the importance of punctuality, diligence, obedience and discipline. As such Alec has become a strict and stern young man who admires and respects his father, and shares his belief that women are to be properly disciplined
Vital Statistics: Tall, muscular brown hair and hazel eyes.

History: Alec was brought up in the image of his father who saw in the boy an heir who would one day continue his work. He was raised with discipline and indoctrinated with the importance of the anal disciplining of women. He followed his father's footsteps to becoming a doctor, planning to eventually join him in his practice as a woman's proctologist. And since a few years, he has been assisting his father with disciplining his family, just like his father once started disciplining his own when he was a boy. Alec is totally obedient to his father, but he is a very dominant person towards any other.

Ons: Anal, Domination, bondage, non/semi consensual, force

Off's: bodily fluids, dominant partners, romantisism
ons and offs

Vostroya

I like the character, accepted! Need to fill in the Name section though.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

ff

Heya, hope the following is suitable and to everyone’s liking.

Name: Penelope (usually referred to by nicknames like Penelo or Penny or Pen or Pet or even just ‘girl’).

Family Relation: Officially, front desk secretary for Dr. Wilder’s practice. Also works a dancer, server, event planner, and entertainer for his evening social/business events, an assistant when he travels, an attache and courier for events he can’t attend himself., a saleswomen to win new customers / business partners and customer service concierge to cheer up unsatisfied ones, an au pair / household assistant for the family, and a model for posters and billboards and other visual advertisements. She is the Doctor's slave and house servant for the family. 

Favorite fashions: shimmery or diaphanous or airy outfits, with translucent silks and bright colors; strappy outfits and heels, collars and bracelets and anklets.

Personality: Demure yet incredibly energetic, naive and inexperienced yet insatiable curious. Pannero has always exhibited a short attention span, but  good heart, and a desire to learn and improve, to please and serve and bring happiness to others. Lithe and graceful and musical, she showed an early aptitude for dancing and singing, and was schooled rigorously in these performance arts and a few others, such as the flute. She was also brought up to be an obedient server, and loves to perform the part of a serving wench of sorts, cooking, pouring wine, and serving the dishes for her boss’s dinner parties and business events and such. She’s also a front desk secretary and event planner for his practice, and is good at handling his schedules and event details even though she appears ditzy on the surface. When instructed to, she may dress or act sexily to smooth things with and win over new customers, clients, and business partners of the practice. She can be very talkative and has some quirky habits like fidgetyness, also bending into funny poses in her desk chair, and a noticeable oral fixation, often twiddling pens in her mouth, tying cherry stems in her knots with her tongue, etc.

Ons: Submission, humiliation, BDSM, anal, oral, vaginal, swallowing, facials. Bisexual. Submissive with men, switch with other women.

Offs: weak and unconfident males, grievous bodily harm, scat. (Pee is actually fine. Prefer not to get toooo long and descriptive.) That said, she is a follower by nature, a high-functioning slave on her most primal level, and theoretically would follow the lead of a strong and charismatic personality almost anywhere. 

Vostroya

ff

Quote from: Vostroya on April 14, 2013, 06:14:33 PM
Very interesting character! Welcome FF!  ;D

Thanks. ^_^

I know I listed kinda a lot of different 'jobs' so any more specific brainstorming ideas for things she could be doing during the plot of the RP would be appreciated.

Vostroya

UPDATE: I think if we get a couple more players (Hopefully the mother) we can start much sooner than I thought.

Also updated first post to show that I am accepting possible Slaves/Servants to the family as a character option.

minerva7790

Here's my character! Let me know if I need to make changes.

Name: Erica Wilder
Family Relation: Older Sister

Personality: Erica used to be a sweet and obedient little girl who accepted her father's discipline and training without question. However, ever since she entered college, she has been been opening up to other kinds of views. Under the encouragement of new friends, Erica has become more bold and rebelious. She even began neglecting the nightly ritual that her father taught her of sleeping with her orifices stuffed. At times, she feels conflicted between her upbringing, which she was taught to follow without question, and her new friends' ideas, which do seem to make sense. Erica's rebellion has gone unnoticed as she has been staying on campus, but now that she is back home on term break, she realises that she cannot return to her old lifestyle anymore. Erica continues in her rebellious ways, to the disapproval of the rest of her family.
Vital Statistics: Fairly tall, with fair complexion. Erica's red hair falls in soft curls around her face, complimenting her deep green eyes. She practices yoga regularly to keep fit and agile. 5'6", 123 lbs, 39-23-33

History: Born the oldest of Dr William Wilder's children, Erica was the first to receive his strict discipline. Dr Wilder demanded perfection in everything she did, and Erica strove hard to live up to his expectations. Erica was consistently one of the top students in her class.

Erica's extra-curricular interests include gymnastics and playing the violin. As she aged into puberty, her parents began to instruct her in anal etiquette. First came the butt plugs. Erica remembers crying every night as her father eased it into her. At first, it was so uncomfortable that she could not sleep. However, Erica soon got used to it, only to have it replaced with a bigger one, and a bigger one.

Being an obedient and respectful girl, Erica always listened to her father. That changed, however, when she started college. Entering the most prestigious college in the land pursuing a Biomedical Science degree, Erica moved onto campus. Her roommate was a sociology undergrad almost the total opposite to Erica's pristine upbringing. Her roommate did not agree with the submission of women to the opposite sex, and practically laughed at Erica's unassuming obedience to her father about anal submission. While horrified at this uncouth, unreligious roommate of hers, Erica soon became fascinated with her lifestyle. Erica's roommate invited her to join some of the meetings of the Anti-Anal Association on campus, a group of young women protesting against anal submission. Erica felt guilty at first to be there, but the more she attended these meetings the more she was persuaded to their cause.

Now, Erica is back home on a term holiday. She is confused because deep down, she does not want to displease her father. However, she finds it difficult to go back to her old lifestyle of accepting her father's instructions without question. She sleeps without her butt plug every night, in fear of the day her father would find out that she has been disobeying him.

Ons: BDSM, humilliation, non-consensual, being submissive.

Off's: Scat

Vostroya

Your character looks great! She is in big trouble when the father discovers her "lack of faith" in him...sorry had a darth vader moment there...

ff

Quote from: Vostroya on April 16, 2013, 09:49:45 AM
Your character looks great! She is in big trouble when the father discovers her "lack of faith" in him...sorry had a darth vader moment there...

Very colorful character Minerva.

I had been kicking around this idea for a post where my character has the radio on and there's a political debate program with some 'talking heads' debating the merits and morality of submission and servitude and anal (like a feminist vs a religious traditionalist vs a modernist). However it would be fun to have 'live' debate-y banter between our characters since yours is much more rebellious.

Vostroya

Just so everyone knows, I think we will go ahead and start the RP tomorrow afternoon, but will continue to accept characters regardless.

Blinkin

If we really need a mother, I can swap out Ashley the daughter for Ashley the mother.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Vostroya

That won't be necessary, but thank you, we can do without the character for now, we can just say she is on a business trip until somebody shows interest for it.

minerva7790

Quote from: Vostroya on April 16, 2013, 09:49:45 AM

Thanks! I'll be err... looking forward to that!

Quote from: ff on April 16, 2013, 11:20:32 AM
Very colorful character Minerva.

I had been kicking around this idea for a post where my character has the radio on and there's a political debate program with some 'talking heads' debating the merits and morality of submission and servitude and anal (like a feminist vs a religious traditionalist vs a modernist). However it would be fun to have 'live' debate-y banter between our characters since yours is much more rebellious.

Sounds interesting! Remember that Erica is still a little confused about going against her family. Since she and Penelope are almost the same age, Erica may see Penelope as someone equal and may be willing to debate, if Penelope promises not to tell her daddy, that is!

ff

Quote from: minerva7790 on April 17, 2013, 07:47:37 AM
Thanks! I'll be err... looking forward to that!

Sounds interesting! Remember that Erica is still a little confused about going against her family. Since she and Penelope are almost the same age, Erica may see Penelope as someone equal and may be willing to debate, if Penelope promises not to tell her daddy, that is!

Heh heh that's a fun angle, with the suspense of if he will find out and what he would do if he did.

There might be a bit of both natural comraderie and rivalry between the two girls. On the one hand, Erica is a true daughter whereas Penelope is like a human housepet,  and on the other hand, lately it sounds like Erica has been rebellious, and away at college, whereas Penelope for the most part has been more obedient to and nearby the Dr. (albeit with some mischief I expect, like stealing chocolate). So there may be some competition between them for Father's/Master's attention and praise.