Looking for a strong woman to dominate.

Started by Blueduck4000, April 02, 2011, 12:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueduck4000

This is hopefully going to be my first roleplay here on E. I'm hoping to find a partner that will guide me through at first. I'll be able to work on the story every other day

All I have right now is a general idea. A successful business woman( CEO or vice president) is accustomed to being in control of everything and everyone around her. The type of woman that can stand toe to toe with anyone. The male character I see as a low janitor or a maintenance person. The type of person that cleans up after everyone else. The bottom of the ladder. He's spineless in a way he seems to have no ambition or drive. The two characters end up alone at work somehow. The female character pushes the man to far, he responds forcefully. The boss finds something attracts her about the experience, which intrigues her and angers her. She doesn't like losing control, but is attracted to the idea. It ends up being a struggle for control. She tries to bring out his dominate side while he  tries to maintan his even life.

If your interested let me know (females only please)