All-New-All-Differnt-Marvel RPG: Interest check

Started by VoluptuousVixen, November 16, 2015, 02:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Flyer

Hmm...Weeeeell, this might be interesting then, Villain, as...I have had in mind to see if I can get Carol Danvers to, uh...party more than once with Red Sonja :P Once RP starts anyway, and if she's lucky enough to catch the woman's eye.

Just a possible wrench to throw at Peter ^^;;

Bibliophilia

I'm amused by the possible character drama and whatnot that rises from these situations.

Chulanowa

TheVillain

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Clinton Frances "Clint" Barton
Alias: Hawkeye
Age: "That's Classified" - [Physically appears to be somewhere in the neighborhood of his early 30's]
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Part of New York Residing In: Usually bouncing between SHIELD facilities, but has an off-the-books apartment in Brooklyn.

== Physical Description == 
You know, in any other context Clint Barton would be the King of the Beach. He just seems wimpy and small because he hangs out with literal gods, billionaire playboys, super-soldiers, and the occasional Hulk. 6'3" and 230 pounds, practically all of it muscle - in any other context he'd be a pretty intimidating dude. Even worse, he's got boatloads of confidence - bordering on Arrogance at times - like he's on the inside of a joke only he heard. A confidence perhaps earned as a con artist turned SHIELD agent.

== Persona ==           

On the surface he never quite seems to be that far from his past as a carnival worker and con artist. Always smirking like he's in on a joke, he's got a quick wit and the almost reckless attitude that you would have to have to be willing to go up against a Hulk with just a bow and arrow set. On paper he's a decorated SHIELD agent, often he's only a half-step away from being an outright thief. You'd be surprised how many missions he's saved on the basis of just so happening to palm the right key-card or small object at the right moment with a bit of sleight of hand.

Even more well-known in superhero circles though is that Hawkeye is the man who never misses. Scratch the surface and you see someone who never misses because he can't miss. Because he doesn't have any powers, and if he ever misses a shot then he's just a man with a bow and arrow and all of his training and practice have been for nothing. He never misses, because with every shot his entire life is on the line.

== Key Skills ==

The Man That Never Misses - While he has no powers, he does make a habit of spending at least two hours a day specifically practicing and keeping his skills honed. As such Hawkeye most well known trait is that he's one of the best Archers the human race has ever produced. With a bow and arrows he's been known to loose several arrows in a few seconds all with near-perfect accuracy. Lesser known about him is that he also has a comparable level of accuracy and precision with the use of other weapons as well including but not limited to throwing blades, bolas, balls, and boomerangs. At this point it's assumed that if a weapon can be thrown or aimed, he can use it with frightening efficiency. Rumor even has it that once he was captured by HYDRA and he escaped via ripping off and flicking his own fingernails for ammo.

Circusfolk - Literally raised in a circus, Clint Barton is a lifelong carny with the mouth and hands to prove it. Before being recruited by SHIELD he was a con-artist with a criminal record and a surprisingly effective one. Tactics came naturally in his training, and he's much more agile then people give him credit for thanks to a family of Acrobats.

Hand-to-Hand - Going in Melee doesn't really save opponents from Hawkeye either. While not a Captain America level hand-to-hand fighter he does have his deeply honed reflexes and hand-eye coordination, allowing him to at least effectively use any melee weapon he can get his hands on. He's also been trained extensively in multiple martial arts forms thanks to SHIELD.

Polyglot - Clint Barton can speak multiple languages fluently; including but not limited to English, Italian, and Cantonese.

== Advantages ==

Hawkeye's Bow - An entirely custom bow for Hawkeye's personal use, to many people's surprise he uses a 250 pound draw weight, about 5 times the draw weight used by bow using deer hunters. A non-powered person trying to use his bow usually can't even pull back the string to loose an arrow, let alone be able to use it with anywhere near his proficiency.

Hawkeye's Quiver - A high tech marvel created by SHIELD, Hawkeye can speedily store, dial in, and attach various arrow heads for the task at hand. With this on his back, Hawkeye can switch between conventional arrows, explosive arrows, grappling line arrows, and several more types in what seems like a moment's notice.

== Disadvantages == 

Just A Man - Hawkeye has no powers, all of his seemingly superhuman feats at the result of a lifetime of training and maintenance.

Hearing Loss - Due to past injuries, Hawkeye's hearing comes and goes ranging from just fine to about 80% deaf. He knows sign language and can read lips, sometimes he needs hearing aids as well.

== Background ==
Clint's deepest, darkest secret at this point seems to be that he was born in Waverly, Iowa but was orphaned at a young age, his parents dying in a car wreck due to his father's alcoholism. Hating the orphanage, he literally ran off to join the circus - Carson's Carnival of Travelling Wonders to be precise. Looking back, it should of been more obvious to him that the carnies were also criminals that frequently robbed and stole from the towns they visited but he didn't catch on for a while, not until well after the lessons started. He was going to be just a roustabout, unskilled laborer, but the carnival's show archer was impressed by a display of reflexes and thought Clint had the raw potential to take over the act for him when he retired.

His mentor would later become known as the assassin-for-hire known as Trickshot, and Hawkeye absorbed the training well. Their relationship didn't end well though as Trickshot started taking hits and Clint didn't take to the new murder-for-hire angle of the training. Leaving the circus, Clint drifted surviving on his skills as a con-artist and when needed an archer. When, exactly, SHIELD picked him up is classified - but he will tell you it happened when he managed to run a con on an undercover SHIELD op, and showed enough skill with thrown weapons to survive the consequences. Apparently Nick Fury is a fan of "trial by fire" job interviews, and the old adage "sometimes it takes a thief to catch a thief".

Most recently was "The Vegas Incident". The exact details of it are not being talked about outside the files of SHIELD, but what is getting out is getting a lot of laughs around the water cooler. Rumor even has it that he and Agent "Mockingbird" Morse are now technically legally married.

He refuses to comment. With a smirk.

== Character Extras =

= Face Claim: =
[Don't say Jeremy Renner, that's so over done. :P]

Ons: Women, a little bit of a Dom, Catfights.

Offs: [Same as Player]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Kokaine

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==

Legal Name: Dr. Barbara "Bobbi" Morse
Alias: Agent 19, Mockingbird
Sexuality: Whatever it needs to be...
Part of New York Residing In: Primarily S.H.I.E.L.D Facilities, plus a private hideout hidden in the Bronx

== Physical Description == 

Bobbi is a tall woman at 5'11" with a toned and lithe build that marks her natural athleticism while still possessing feminine curves that have come in handy a time or two (and fill out her tactical suit quite nicely). She is blonde and blue eyed with a quick and genuine smile and presents herself as a confident yet casual sort of woman.

== Persona == 

Bobbi Morse is quite a warm and friendly person with strong beliefs and unwavering loyalty all neatly wrapped into a brainy, cool, and confident package. Naturally charismatic she is very much a people person and generally feels right at home as 'one of the boys' or hanging with the girls. She cares deeply for those she grows close to and is fiercely protective of them, often willing to go to great lengths to try and ensure their safety. It is true that she excels at deception and manipulation but in truth Bobbi hates lying to those close to her--yet, she can, and will, lie for reasons she deems necessary. Business is business after all and as she almost devoutly believes in S.H.I.E.L.D's mission it remains her focal point--which has admittedly caused her some trouble in her personal life as those habits that make her a top agent are hard to break. She enjoys what she does and the rush that sometimes comes along with it but along with that she absolutely hates feeling idle or useless--which probably contributes to the opinion shared by a few that she enjoys the game just a little too much.

Overall though Bobbi generally relies on a mix of hard facts and gut instincts to guide her rather than skewing too far to one side or the other (despite being a scientist) but she is also exceptionally strong-willed and stubborn and can be ridiculously hard to budge once she had taken a stance. She has notable difficulty sharing her own feelings when hurt and is prone to deflecting when such things come up.

== Key Skills ==

Master Spy: Well trained by S.H.I.E.L.D. in espionage and counter-espionage techniques, Bobbi excels at keeping secrets and working undercover. She is a master manipulator and is able to easily cultivate relationships, some romantic, for the purpose of gathering intelligence. Even those she would consider close to her have trouble ferreting out the truth from lies when she deems it necessary.

Master Martial Artist:  Bobbi is skilled in multiple martial arts and several forms of hand-to-hand combat, including kung fu and Tae Kwon Do. She is known to be extremely dangerous when fighting in close quarters. She is also familiar with a wide range of weaponry, particularly her trademark twin staves.

Skilled Acrobat: She is a talented acrobat and gymnast.

Expert Marksman: Through her training with S.H.I.E.L.D., Morse has become an accomplished sharpshooter, favoring the use of heavy caliber handguns.

Expert Interrogator: Morse has a great skill at reading people and getting inside their minds. She is able to analyze a person's speech (even when limited) and find key information, though admittedly she finds it easier to read a person when they are speaking English.

Pilot: Bobbi is capable of flying most S.H.I.E.L.D. (or comparable) aircraft.

Biochemist: Morse has a PhD in Biology.

Multilingualism: Morse speaks English, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, and Mandarin Chinese. Despite her skills, however, Morse prefers speaking English during her missions.

== Advantages ==

Super-Human Enhancements: Due to the formula she was injected with, Bobbi has a degree of Super-Strength, with an unknown upper-limit, strong enough to dent steel with her bare hands, and Enhanced Agility. Her aging process has also been slowed down.

Versatile: Due to her skill set, Bobbi can be an asset to a team in a variety of roles.

Weapons: Mockingbird carries two hollow steel-alloy poles (battles staves) each extending up to four feet. She uses these staves as fighting clubs, she screws them together to be used as a bo-staff or javelin, or extend to an eight-foot vaulting pole.

Suit: Mockingbird's costume is made of Kevlar and Beta cloth making it bulletproof and fire resistant.

Glasses: Besides just being cool as hell, Mockingbird's glasses have night vision.

== Disadvantages == 

Still Only Human: While having been a top notch athlete before in addition to some favorable effects from the serum she was injected with to save her life, Mockingbird is not invulnerable or immortal and does not possess endless stamina. She can be tired out, hurt, and even killed.

Morally Gray: Bobbi does not suffer from the same hang ups about killing when necessary like some others and sometimes has to be ... reminded.

Workaholic: Bobbi is a devoted agent and sometimes cannot seem to 'turn off' certain behaviors. While they are useful on missions they can prove to be disastrous outside of that.

== Background ==

Having graduated at the top of her class from S.H.I.E.L.D.s academy, the exploits of the agent known as Mockingbird are potentially long and greatly varied so I will endeavor to keep this short. Dr. Barbara "Bobbi" Morse was born and raised in San Diego, California. She excelled in school and later attended the Georgia Institute of Technology, where she specialized in biology and eventually earned a doctorate degree. Originally her goal was simply to be a scientist but sometime during her college years she was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. and took on the codename Agent 19. One of her earliest assignments did indeed make use of her talents in science and sent her undercover to work on a research project known as Project: Gladiator, which was an attempt to replicate the Super-Soldier serum that created Captain America though a flawed serum created Man-Thing instead, but from there it seemed her talents made sure that she would never again get to be 'just a scientist'.

In her early years with S.H.I.E.L.D. Bobbi was generally tasked with investigating potential subversives within their own organization due to her skill in infiltration, intelligence gathering, and simply reading people. Unfortunately her success in these endeavors along with her convincing performances eventually led to her being painted as a criminal despite the fact that she was actually operating under Director Fury's direct orders. Her efforts reveal several moles within S.H.I.E.L.D. over time but ultimately she was taken out by a group of agents believing her to be a true enemy. Only after she was injured and captured was the truth then revealed and her name cleared by the Director himself and following the ordeal Bobbi was forced to take some time to heal and recover from her injuries.

In the years following, Bobbi continued to operate as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and was eventually dubbed Mockingbird for her tendency to taunt foes. She later transferred to the west coast to lend her talents to those stationed there, alternately working as part of a larger team and then solo or in team ups when the situation warranted. It was during a team up that Bobbi was mortally wounded and Fury made the decision to inject her with a combination of the Super Soldier Serum that turned Steve Rogers into Captain America and the Infinity Formula that slowed his own aging--though he admitted that the potential effects of the serum long term were unknown to him. Regardless, Mockingbird made a quick recovery and returned to active duty.

Most recently it has become apparent that following a mission undertaken with Hawkeye in Las Vegas, there might have been some... lingering complications. Bobbi has yet to say anything definitive on the subject and instead usually makes some bawdy quip (sometimes at Hawkeye's expense) to rile up the boys and distract them.

== Character Extras ==

Face Claim: Adrianne Palicki

Ons: Big hands (men), breasts (women), oral (giving and receiving, includes licking, sucking, biting in a general sense too), vaginal, anal, a little risk (quickies at inappropriate times/places and the like), danger, rough sex, spanking (giving and receiving)

Offs: Facials, fisting, feet, bathroom stuffs
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Vergil Tanner

Ok, so, quick question: I'm interested in taking the role of Flash Thompson/Venom, but I do have a question as to where this lies in Venom's timeline; namely, is this during the period where Venom is still batshit crazy and is being kept docile by loads and loads of drugs, or is this after Flash has taken him to his home planet and he's been "purged" of the hatred and bloodlust and madness that built up over his time on Earth? Because that will affect how I hypothetically play them quite a lot. :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.