Pathfinder: THE DARK CONTINENT (Part Two)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, May 23, 2021, 05:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaosfox

So question for this monster group... are looking for  monster races that have monster hit dice with a class or could it be monster races that have no monster hit dice.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Kathadon

Quote from: Chaosfox on June 16, 2021, 02:37:19 PM
So question for this monster group... are looking for  monster races that have monster hit dice with a class or could it be monster races that have no monster hit dice.
Monster races that have no monster hit dice to keep everyone equal in the groups and make my life easier.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Crensler

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on June 16, 2021, 01:47:31 PM
The technical requirement is that you have to show that you can post at consistently as one character in order to have multiple characters.

Additionally, all of your characters cannot interact with one another.

Makes total sense to me.

Chaosfox

Quote from: Kathadon on June 16, 2021, 02:44:41 PM
Monster races that have no monster hit dice to keep everyone equal in the groups and make my life easier.

Actuly glad you said that..... Race with hit ide are a headache..... I think the Minotaur I have  in my thread took me and my buddy like half a day to make XD.

Chulanowa

Yup. Real close to having that group's leader up and ready to go  ;D

Elven Sex Goddess

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Chaosfox

So one more question before I  start to weed out character ideas for the monster group. That is I notice some groups are looking for certain alignments. Is there  certain alignments that the Monster group would be limited to?  Also I have  one idea that could  fit both the monster group and the Gasca Nebana  (Well maybe  it's based off on of the bard archetypes only one of the playable monster races can take)

Chulanowa

Quote from: Chaosfox on June 17, 2021, 09:46:20 AM
So one more question before I  start to weed out character ideas for the monster group. That is I notice some groups are looking for certain alignments. Is there  certain alignments that the Monster group would be limited to?  Also I have  one idea that could  fit both the monster group and the Gasca Nebana  (Well maybe  it's based off on of the bard archetypes only one of the playable monster races can take)

GASP! Are you making a kobold?  ;D Lizard twins (Mine's a druid, I think).

So what I'm thinking of the group...
• Survivors of a kingdom that "found religion" and went on a grand crusade against its "monster" population; we've fled to start anew in the safety (lol) of the lost continent
• Restricted to Gnolls, Goblins, Grippli, Kobolds, Lizardfolk, Nagaji, Orcs (maybe half-orcs?), Ratfolk, and maybe Changelings and Tieflings born of these races
• Alignment... obviously a tribe made of creatures like that is going to have tendencies. But I'd like to avoid extremes; so the super-righteous holy crusaders, and the hyper-depraved necromantic murdercultists should both probably find somewhere else. So more of an agnostic / neutral stance on alignment, I guess?

Chaosfox

Quote from: Chulanowa on June 17, 2021, 10:12:01 AM
GASP! Are you making a kobold?  ;D Lizard twins (Mine's a druid, I think).

So what I'm thinking of the group...
• Survivors of a kingdom that "found religion" and went on a grand crusade against its "monster" population; we've fled to start anew in the safety (lol) of the lost continent
• Restricted to Gnolls, Goblins, Grippli, Kobolds, Lizardfolk, Orcs (maybe half-orcs?), Ratfolk, and maybe Changelings and Tieflings born of these races
• Alignment... obviously a tribe made of creatures like that is going to have tendencies. But I'd like to avoid extremes; so the super-righteous holy crusaders, and the hyper-depraved necromantic murdercultists should both probably find somewhere else. So more of an agnostic / neutral stance on alignment, I guess?

Actually that gets rid of most of my ideas  but not all of them. TO b honest out side the rat folk Changelings and Tiefelings the rest are not usually the kind of races I would usully touch with a 10 foot pole..... Well maybe Kobolds and Grippli.   After looking through some things I may make a Kobold.  But I will figure out for sure what to go with a bit later today.... part of the down side with pathfinder... even with the limitations..... a lot of fun options.

Chaosfox

OK completely  confused at the moment..... where do I post my character concept. I Do not have it types up yet.... but would like to know where to put it once I do.

Kathadon

Quote from: Chaosfox on June 21, 2021, 07:08:05 PM
OK completely  confused at the moment..... where do I post my character concept. I Do not have it types up yet.... but would like to know where to put it once I do.
Here.Click Me.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.