Malrunar

Updates on the crew!

Humans (4)
Asari (2)
Turians (3)
Krogans (1)
Drell (0)
Quarians (2)

Still accepting those who would be a good fit for the group! We're full on humans, but I might make an exception with a really interesting concept. :D

Malrunar

Hello, friends!

The crew (mostly) survived its trip the moon, Aphras, and will be on their way to Omega, shortly. This is the perfect time for new members to bounce in without feeling as if they might be missing out on something, especially since the shit is really about to hit the fan for everyone. ;D

We have an amazing group so far, and would love to welcome others to join the shenanigans!

lore

Kind of want to try my hand at a female Krogan...

Malrunar

Ha! That is quite possible! Contrary to the Salarian on board... You can't ever have too many Krogans. 😉 If you decide to put together a CS, just send it to my PMs for review. 😁

RobHumph

Definitely going to express interest if you're still up for new recruits and whatnot

Malrunar

Quote from: RobHumph on April 03, 2021, 11:55:50 AM
Definitely going to express interest if you're still up for new recruits and whatnot

Absolutely! Let me know if you have any questions, and send your character profile to me in PMs for approval once you've made a decision. ;D

RobHumph

Quote from: Malrunar on April 03, 2021, 01:08:16 PM
Absolutely! Let me know if you have any questions, and send your character profile to me in PMs for approval once you've made a decision. ;D

Awesome. suppose the obvious question. any particular character types you specifically want?

Malrunar

Quote from: RobHumph on April 03, 2021, 01:13:17 PM
Awesome. suppose the obvious question. any particular character types you specifically want?

I think we're pretty balanced, as far as needs go! Really though, this is a strong character-focused story, so I'd encourage you to go the route you feel the most inspired/comfortable with. But, if you need suggestions or a place to start- never hurts to have more scientists or guns!

RobHumph

Gotcha. Got a few concepts rolling around. Though since the party's on Omega I am exceedingly tempted to make a Batarian

Malrunar

Quote from: RobHumph on April 03, 2021, 01:19:09 PM
Gotcha. Got a few concepts rolling around. Though since the party's on Omega I am exceedingly tempted to make a Batarian

Haha, that would certainly make things interesting! However, it could fit. If that's the route you're going to go, we'll chat about a few things that could fit well in the plot. I'll leave that open for you. ;D

Pink Professional

Looks at current Batarian subplot. Sweats a little.

Malrunar

Quote from: Pink Professional on April 03, 2021, 01:34:15 PM
Looks at current Batarian subplot. Sweats a little.

Jackiro was the one wanting to torture the batarian the team brought onto the Kalanhai.  ::)

Pink Professional

He didn't want to. He just did it when the murderous zealot started getting a bit jumpy.

Malrunar

RobHumph

Do have a question. do you want characters that have been on the crew since game start (essentially have been on ship but not in the away teams) or is a new joiner okay? like someone joining up or stumbling across them and signing on?

Sorry if this is a bit unknowledgeable about what's gone on. still reading through the other bios to get to the actual rp threads

Malrunar

Quote from: RobHumph on April 03, 2021, 01:45:01 PM
Do have a question. do you want characters that have been on the crew since game start (essentially have been on ship but not in the away teams) or is a new joiner okay? like someone joining up or stumbling across them and signing on?

Sorry if this is a bit unknowledgeable about what's gone on. still reading through the other bios to get to the actual rp threads

Great questions, never hesitate to ask them. I don't expect anyone to read through all the posts in order to join the game, lol. That would be a lot! I can even give you the tldr of it if you want, just let me know and I can message you in PMs or on Discord if you use it.

As for your character; if you do decide to go the route of batarian, they'd be working/living/located on Omega, and would be introduced to the team in some fashion. (In real-time, that may take a couple of weeks, but you wouldn't be sitting there twiddling your thumbs, because I have stuff I can easily give your character to do/react to/etc.) But, if you wanted to play a different race, they could easily be aboard the Kalanhai. Only a few days have passed since the ship has left the Citadel, and there is so much work going on in the background, plus various teams, that it would be easy to explain why they weren't down on the moon with the current wave.

RobHumph

Quote from: Malrunar on April 03, 2021, 01:52:34 PM
Great questions, never hesitate to ask them. I don't expect anyone to read through all the posts in order to join the game, lol. That would be a lot! I can even give you the tldr of it if you want, just let me know and I can message you in PMs or on Discord if you use it.

As for your character; if you do decide to go the route of batarian, they'd be working/living/located on Omega, and would be introduced to the team in some fashion. (In real-time, that may take a couple of weeks, but you wouldn't be sitting there twiddling your thumbs, because I have stuff I can easily give your character to do/react to/etc.) But, if you wanted to play a different race, they could easily be aboard the Kalanhai. Only a few days have passed since the ship has left the Citadel, and there is so much work going on in the background, plus various teams, that it would be easy to explain why they weren't down on the moon with the current wave.

Thanks for the answer. Yeah think I'm gonna go Batarian, decent chunk of juice there and I think it'll be a fun challenge. And with that in mind I'll start trying to throw together the char sheet. Please note he may be a bit of an asshole but... well... Omega.

Malrunar

Quote from: RobHumph on April 03, 2021, 01:55:08 PM
Please note he may be a bit of an asshole but... well... Omega.

Fitting, for a Batarian.  ;D

RobHumph

Oh yeah.

Also in a probably not surprising note, finding Batarian fanart is a tad harder than finding Turian, Asari or Krogan

Pink Professional

Seems like you'll be a great fit thus far. Here's hoping you can jump in on the fun sometime soon!

Quote from: RobHumph on April 03, 2021, 01:58:14 PM
Also in a probably not surprising note, finding Batarian fanart is a tad harder than finding Turian, Asari or Krogan

As the Salarian of the group, I feel this.  -_-

Malrunar

lol, we actually have had that conversation multiple times in our Discord server for the game. In this case, if you'd rather use a batarian from the ME games, I'll totally allow it. Really hard for that race... (Also hanar that aren't Blasto, lol)

RobHumph

Found some decent art. Though I was reaching the point of just using a screenshot from the game

Malrunar

Quote from: RobHumph on April 03, 2021, 02:08:14 PM
Found some decent art. Though I was reaching the point of just using a screenshot from the game

Huzzah! Victory!

Malrunar

Updates on the crew!

Humans (4)
Asari (2)
Turians (3)
Krogans (1)
Drell (0)
Quarians (2)
Batarians (1)

Still accepting those who would be a good fit for the group! We've filled the human slots for this time, but I might make an exception with a really interesting concept. :D Would love to see more Drell and turians!

Pink Professional