Spring Break on Ecchi Island (Giving This Another Try)

Started by Idlewyld, June 23, 2017, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlewyld

This is going on the OOC too, but just so everyone knows, we're going live on Thursday, though obviously people can still join once we've gotten the official story started.

Leki

Haha, I think that's perfectly plausible Gard.
To clarify; I said I'd call BS if someone claimed to like all characters 'equally'.
With 'Equally' being the keyword. Liking all the characters to varying degree's is perfectly possible, but even you'd have to admit that some excite you more than others, surely?

I'll admit I'm a really picky person and that there's a character or two I'm not all too keen on approaching. But if they happen to interact with me, I'm not going to snub them or anything. I just think our time would be better spent pursuing other shenanigans xD

@Idlewyld
Well that's a day sooner then anticipated....
Though I doubt anyone's going to complain.
Can't wait!... :P But I suppose I have to xD

Gardsorm

@Leki: Ah, I did miss that word. XD So yeah, my bad then. Everyone is probably in the same boat in that regard. But at the same time, I don't mind this at all. =p Not afraid to admit what you say is true and definitely applies to me.

All in all though, I'm here to have fun, not ruin anyone elses. :3 So when interaction opportunities present themselves, I'll likely go for it one way or another.

And a Thursday start, eh? Righteous, ready to go anyday. =p

Jason Hunter

Awesome, a Thursday start!! That will probably be Friday for me so I can get a starter post out before the weekend takes over. Really looking forward to this one.

jeflint

Where would monsters go? 😕

Sorry dragons specifically

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: jeflint on June 28, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

Ooooo!  Wonder if Transylvania would take them!  Yey, classmates!

Quote from: Jason Hunter on June 28, 2017, 06:35:52 AM
Awesome, a Thursday start!! That will probably be Friday for me so I can get a starter post out before the weekend takes over. Really looking forward to this one.

Looking forward to tomorrow!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Gardsorm

Transylvania does have monsters, but I think those are more the creepy-seeming ones... But possibly still, I do remember seeing a couple dragon things in my Castlevania games. Depending on how dragony this character looked, URom Transylvania may possibly be the locale to come from.

jeflint

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 28, 2017, 12:20:28 PM
Transylvania does have monsters, but I think those are more the creepy-seeming ones... But possibly still, I do remember seeing a couple dragon things in my Castlevania games. Depending on how dragony this character looked, URom Transylvania may possibly be the locale to come from.

Depends on the form... But main form would be like a European dragon. I have the pics at home. And then walking around would either be a dragon girl if she wants respect and awe from the masses or something like the green dragon in dragon maid all other times.

So 90% of time girl with horns and a tail... Other times as situation calls for.

I almost thought St. olaf for the magical school girl and Kiadan Slywyth would be the companion.

Gardsorm

Quote from: jeflint on June 28, 2017, 12:29:27 PM
Depends on the form... But main form would be like a European dragon. I have the pics at home. And then walking around would either be a dragon girl if she wants respect and awe from the masses or something like the green dragon in dragon maid all other times.

So 90% of time girl with horns and a tail... Other times as situation calls for.

I almost thought St. olaf for the magical school girl and Kiadan Slywyth would be the companion.

Everytime I picture half girl half dragon, I keep picturing something out of Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. I know it's not the case, but... XD

Yeah, originally I also figured either St. Olaf or Coldwater, because the presence of magic-inclined beings made me wonder if they could have possibly had dragonkind in those regions. That being said, one would mean magical girl, so that could be pretty funny too. But maybe let's wait to see those pictures first and then maybe we can help with placement. o=

Idlewyld

Quote from: jeflint on June 28, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

The official "Monster" academy is URom as Presta and Gard have already hinted, but there's no reason you couldn't come from practically anywhere. For example, if you want to follow the "Dragon Maid" motif, Fotheringay-Phipps would be a good option as well as all the others listed so far.

jeflint

"Dragon Girl"

base form

And third would be a typical scalie.

The base is the only normal image, the first was just s quick search to show the walking around model.

Gardsorm

Adorable dragon form. o:

Delicious use of the Au Ra for dragon girl though. :3

Tokyorose627

jeflint

Gardsorm

Welcome back to the party, Tokyo! :3

You PM 'em once done. ^^

jeflint

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 28, 2017, 01:18:08 PM
Adorable dragon form. o:

Delicious use of the Au Ra for dragon girl though. :3

I have a whole gallery of cute dragons that I use for Kiadan. She's lower on my commission list.

I have way to many characters to commission.

Gardsorm

You're talking to someone with like 30-40+ characters in his mind that he's made and utilized in various roleplays over the years since he was 16. While I bet you have more than me, let me be the one to say I know that feel all too well. :p

jeflint

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 28, 2017, 01:42:41 PM
You're talking to someone with like 30-40+ characters in his mind that he's made and utilized in various roleplays over the years since he was 16. While I bet you have more than me, let me be the one to say I know that feel all too well. :p

**Hugs**

Gardsorm

D'aww. XD *Hugs back* It's something I enjoy. I get too attached to alot of my characters, and I like seeing which universes they fit in. =p

Lots of personalities to remember, but some of my most standout ones are probably characters I can't use in good conscious here on E. My first character was a sociopathic monster, and so far he's lived the most lives of any of my characters. x:

MelodyCake

Greetings Idle!

It is I!

Cake!

All jokes aside, hello again xP I see you are giving this another go, with a new cast =3 And I was wondering if you are still accepting new additions? Cause if so, I'd love to join :)

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: MelodyCake on June 28, 2017, 02:41:48 PM
Greetings Idle!

It is I!

Cake!

All jokes aside, hello again xP I see you are giving this another go, with a new cast =3 And I was wondering if you are still accepting new additions? Cause if so, I'd love to join :)

Pleased to meet you, Cake!  Omg, guys, this roster keeps getting better!!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Avalon29

Cake! It's good to see you again.  I'm pretty sure Idle is still accepting.

JoanieSappho

Yay, Cake!
I'mma put stuff in your butt!

I mean ... hi!  :P

Idlewyld

@Cake - Yes, we're still accepting characters. My opening post is scheduled for tomorrow, but even missing that deadline leaves a good deal of time for arrival.

Leki

Cake! <3
Seems like I've found myself another victim to prey upon~ xD
Maybe some of us will finally get to see our age-old want of seeing a ravaged Cake <3
In either case I look forward to seeing what you come up with xD