Accidental Succubi and other TG events

Started by Callie Del Noire, April 04, 2023, 05:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

:'(Accidental Succubus.

First off, PM me not posting to this thread please & thank you.

MC is moving into a new Apartment after breaking into the Masters program at school. Cleaning out an archeology store room he finds an old book that upon translation is apparently an ancient spell. Curious one night he translates one ritual and tries it out.

He wakes up twitch morning feeling more alive and vibrant. Slowly his libido ramps up as he slowly changes. His skin softens, his hair grows out taking a lustrous tint that is appealing and enticing as his body grows more feminine. Slowly he starts to realize he can feed off male sexual energy. It’s addictive essence fuels his changes and seals her fate.

Empty Djinn Bottle

Same as above but instead of finding a spell book, MC finds an empty Djinn bottle. When he opens it, he is sucked him in, changing  him into a bound Djinn. A fellow grad student finds the bottle and makes a variety of wishes to reshape MC into a sexy obedient Djinn.

Cyberpunk Futurists
-Update 23,321.33i [Borrowed with permission from Evalon, this is a story I would LOVE to be the character in. ] The year is 2098 and the Maxis series implant is the most widely implemented cybernetic implant on the planet, used by BILLIONS of people world wide. Less than 6% doesn't have a compatible implant, and most of them are new born babies (initial implant surgery can only be done on children of more than 2 years of age. Most folks only have one, though you can get more beyond just the simple socket in the back of the skull. Wireless connections allow for high fidelity connections without the 'plughead' look of the '70s & 80s' (though for folks who want to do remote operation plug jacks are still around.) For nearly 50 years, since the first run out in 2052, data connections have steadily grown as part of the interconnected world.
Withe the roll out of Maxis' latest OS update (designed by a dedicated AI) the ability to receive Simulated Sensory Fees (SimSense TM) has gone from requiring a carbon storage shard (industrial diamon chips encoded with recorded experiences) to true live streaming. You could live another persons life as they are living it! The SimSense industry has had explosive growth as folks would stream amazing events or pick their favorite SimBlog to see what that 'in Girl or Guy' is doing.
-The story/stories: With the release of Update 23,321.33i, a 'glitch' occurred in a small percentage of the users (0.021%) where their sensorium was uploaded to a person at random (or with a person they were 'stimming' off of.) My character is one of the 'lucky' ones who wasn't driving or doing anything dangerous when the 'update' moved him from his 'average' worker life into another person. In his case, a 'stimcaster'. A beautiful woman who just moved up to the professional level of stimcasting and who is being 'scultped' into the next big sim star. Needless to say, her 'manager' isn't happy with the changes but with the right programs and 'handling' he's sure that she can meet her contract. The fact that 'she' isn't the person who signed it is irrelevant.
I could see other stories.. One shots or parallel stories could be done by others as well.

Callie Del Noire

Callie Del Noire