Qi'Ra: A Solo Story (FxF)

Started by evilnerf, May 27, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilnerf

Putting out a feeler for a very specific idea.  I'd like to play Qi'ra from the new Star Wars movie paired with an original female character.  If you haven't seen this specific movie, that's fine.  I'd just like to play her in an original Star Wars romance story with a noir/adventure bend.

I've got a couple different ideas for plots and you can play whatever kind of character you'd like to as long as we can get a good story out of it.  Please reach out if this is at all interesting to you and we'll make it work. We can set it before or after the movie as far as I'm concerned.

If you're looking to know what kinds of characters you could play, I've got some thoughts.  Maybe a smuggler with a heart of gold looking for some work, or how about an imperial officer who has gone rogue and needs some help from the criminal underworld.  I also wouldn't mind helping out one of the last remaining Jedi... for a price.

As far as kinks, romance is a must, but it can take a lot of different flavors, and I'm willing to include some Dom/sub elements but I don't want to make it an outright dom/sub plot.