Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Mayerling

Breathless Intent

Nah, I'm an all or nothing kinda girl. *grins wickedly and snaps away another number*

Falstaff

Stella

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

*gasps and throws her hand to her heart in dismay* You mean to say you don't realize I'm worth it already? Hmph...well in that case...*puts on her devil horns and a shirt that says "Scorned Woman"*

Naiah

Falstaff

*Rushes to Bre's, takes a knee in front of her and looks up in to her eyes*

I beg your forgiveness my love...*pulls forth a full stemmed rose and offers it to her"

Breathless Intent

*purses her lips in consideration* Hm...maybe....*takes the rose and smells it* Hm...nah, not fresh enough. Need more groveling! *barely hides a giggle*

Naiah

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Falstaff

Bre...my love...there is no other...you are my shining light *covers his heart* Please do not forsake me to darkness *throws his arm over his forehead dramatically*  O:)

Breathless Intent

*giggles at Falstaff and pats his head, discarding her horns* How could I deny that?

*eyes Bane with a grin* Ohh...two, you say? I think I just went from hell to Heaven!

Stella

Naiah

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Falstaff

*Falstaff stands up in front of Bre...tweeks her nose and rushes to Naiah*

Welcome back...hope you slept well?

*hug*

Naiah