Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lisossa Chamilsa

*Sneaks up behind Bane and spanks his backside before running for cover*

Falstaff

*pulls back the cover and yells* Bane she's right here!

gaggedLouise

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Deamonbane

hah... what? I was just about to run *prepares his own spanking hand, and rushes after Lis*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Falstaff

Lisossa Chamilsa

Deamonbane

*jumps in after Lis, and traditional cartoon symbols(Grenades, explosion, fire, etc.) come out from behind the cover*

Falstaff

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

gaggedLouise

*wiggles backwards slightly to put herself just out of range of Falstaff, tossing sly smiles at him and Silver*

Deamonbane

Falstaff

*Glances back and forth at Silver and gaggedLouise, not sure what to do next*

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Falstaff

*Runs over to Silver and hands her a rose, then smiles at Styx and gaggedLouise*

Silver

Yes I did Bane..an whatcha gonna do.. who you gonna call..

Thank you Falstaff.

Deamonbane

I'm gonna call you, who else... you have to be distracted, after all...

Falstaff

Silver

gaggedLouise

*smiles at Styx and Silver*

*moving my hands behind back to adjust my corset a little, lacing it tighter, whilst keeping a cool gaze towards Falstaff*

Falstaff

*takes a knee in front of gaggedLouise and holds up a rose*  ;)

Deamonbane

gaggedLouise

*leans forward and looks at the elegant young man, takes in the scent of the rose and smiling* "Thank you"