U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Banned for not knowing about Dr Taint.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Prefect Mos

Banned for using garlic to scare the vamp away.

olive

U R Banned because it's been hours since I banned anyone and you needed to be first.

TaintedAndDelish

Banned, becasuse her avatars are so hot, that I want to lick the little red thing out of her.

(Pimento? Forgot what its called XD)

Prefect Mos

Banned for rich guy only kinky stuff.

Davina

Banned for not being here to share my shrimp pasta with me.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Banned for being in so cal instead of the Emerald City!

Davina

Banned for not knowing what to do with me even if I were close enough.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Banned for underestimating a Montanan.

Davina

Banned for underestimating a red head.

Alucarddalv

banned for telling me what to do.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Prefect Mos

Sparkle Sparkle angsty vamp
Now I know you are a tramp.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky

~Alucard You are BANNED

Alucarddalv

Mos is banned for being an ass
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Prefect Mos

Banned for stuff and junk.

Davina

Both banned for making me spit Dr. Pepper out my nose.

Prefect Mos

Banned for not commenting on creativity vs knee jerk... :P

Davina

Banned for not knowing that it takes alot to make me loose my soda from laughing so hard.

olive

U R Banned for being so lovely yet not having any rope tied around those inviting wrists.....

elone

Banned for being too sexy and causing me erotic dreams. Maybe that is a good thing.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Davina

Banned for not getting a good thing when it hits

Nico

You are banned for the avatar! It's too great. Love it!

elone

Banned for being entirely too nice.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Belle33

Banned for banning nice people.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

gaggedLouise

U R banned for using sex as a weapon (is that what you keep behind your back?)  :-)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

olive

U R Banned for having such a sexy avi, right out of my imagination...