Tavern of Ghosts

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 11:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockin

I didn't like the part where ryven teased marg with a bagged up muffin from a distance. Good thing I was nice enough to deliver the muffin to her :3

I enjoyed my nights parting with Pixie =D

Ryven

I actually told Trieste and Trip that I was surprised I hadn't been bitten yet, but it looks like I had. Heh

Teno

So, can I get my arm back now? Please? And while I'm at it, the rest of my body would be nice too.

Rockin

well, I'm glad I escaped out of that hell hole with Marwolf :p

Transgirlenstein

Hm its ok, I was just going to be breeding fodder ^^
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

All these werewolf games make me want an actual ww rp.  *sighs*

Trieste

Rockin

a werewolf rp doesn't sound like a bad idea

LadySky

mmmmm, I would love a WW RP. Got one going but I would like to be in one that I was not having to GM.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Desan

Someone say WW RP?

Hmmm

>_>
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Marguerite

Yes, a WW rp, Desan.

-Chuckles-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Did I say something wrong?   ::)

Josietta

I just want to note.. not once did I lie!  I never said I wasn't a wolf... just said I was the healer. Which I was! :P *rubs full belly* mmmm never knew I liked my meat rare..

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Transgirlenstein

Knew it! I was on to you Josie! :P
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on August 03, 2009, 12:48:12 AM
I just want to note.. not once did I lie!  I never said I wasn't a wolf... just said I was the healer. Which I was! :P *rubs full belly* mmmm never knew I liked my meat rare..

No, you didn't, and you also didn't talk to me  in private when the others did which is why I suspected you had been turned into a wolf.

Desan

* Desan stares at Ryven's avi

Looks like kirby got turned into a delicious treat... >>

LadySky

When did you suspect me??????
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

I was first suspected with Raf outing me but even then I was going to save my wolves and eat the peasants.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Quote from: Desan on August 03, 2009, 02:31:59 PM
* Desan stares at Ryven's avi

Looks like kirby got turned into a delicious treat... >>

It is evil muffin because while some people might bake love into their treats, I bake evil into mine.  >:)

Desan

Quote from: Ryven on August 03, 2009, 03:34:13 PM
It is evil muffin because while some people might bake love into their treats, I bake evil into mine.  >:)

Simply delicious... yumm P=

Josietta

Quote from: Ryven on August 03, 2009, 07:51:50 AM
No, you didn't, and you also didn't talk to me  in private when the others did which is why I suspected you had been turned into a wolf.

I hardly ever PM people unless they PM me first regardless of my position in the game.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

It's not the fact that you pm'd me or not, it was the timing of it.

Josietta

Quote from: Ryven on August 03, 2009, 06:32:35 PM
It's not the fact that you pm'd me or not, it was the timing of it.

When I did PM you it was after the fact. but you said..

Quote from: Ryven on August 03, 2009, 07:51:50 AM

In the wording of that, you had already suspected me regardless of my timing. I was just clarifying that I don't typically PM anyone regardless of my wolf/peasant status, when I play. Some people PM a lot. Some just PM if they are wolves. I only PM when I'm PM'd first, typically. S'all I was saying. :P

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on August 03, 2009, 08:28:46 PM
When I did PM you it was after the fact. but you said..

In the wording of that, you had already suspected me regardless of my timing. I was just clarifying that I don't typically PM anyone regardless of my wolf/peasant status, when I play. Some people PM a lot. Some just PM if they are wolves. I only PM when I'm PM'd first, typically. S'all I was saying. :P

I suspected you were a wolf when Rafufu told me you were, and I later changed that to believing you were not always a wolf but rather changed into one.  Seeing as Rafufu PMed me directly after I came out as a soulmate and Trieste shortly after that, I figured the healer would do so as well.  When they didn't come forward until later just before rafufu was going to be lynched, I got suspicious, and you PMing me to tell me you're the healer nearly confirmed it.

Kip

I had a couple of people randomly vote for me and I wondered if they'd clued in early...

I always said I wasn't one of the werewolves, or not a werewolf.... dodging on extreme technicality...  my role was Alpha... I was THE werewolf, not just any wolf... :P

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~