Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

10, because colerie's avatar makes me drool.

SummerWhispers

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - For the one catching the last of the summer's rays.

SummerWhispers

10 for the wonderful personaliaty, and by the way, you just do not know, It will be Summer season somewhere, right.

WyldRanger

SummerWhispers

Ooooo, a 10 for the wonderful compliment, and the avatar is also a 10, great couple.

Mr Bigglesworth

A 10 for always finding the summer sun to warm her somewhere.

SummerWhispers

10 for the beach, almost a great as my own, I however have beach towels, and cold drinks, laying in wait for me on mine.

Mr Bigglesworth

*My cold drinks are sitting on a rock just to my left, they just aren't in the picture!*

10 - Don't need a new reason, just didn't want to break the rules of the thread.

WyldRanger

10 for being relaxed and cool :P

Lycana

10 - For making a simple scene look so nice...
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

gaggedLouise

10, because the lady's clearly having a good time and the pic is quite sensuous

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

diamonedsky

A 10 'cause I love the art style, and it's unlike any other avi I've seen :P
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

WyldRanger

10 for being simple and romantic  :-)

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

SummerWhispers

Mordred

10 - For the skin, the lips, the hair.. those lips.. the glow of those delicious cheeks.. and that sexy girl combining all these perfect bits.. yesssssss.. *does as he always must.. taking that upper lip as prisoner within his for a long while*
*See Pillory*

Lycana

A blue 10 for the deliciously blue dude that captures the hearts and minds of those around him far too easily~
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

10 - Part of me wishes I was there.. my leg so tightly clung to.. yet the other part of me knows it would be impossible to stay upright. Noooo.. the need to lower.. to pounce on this lovely girl with crazy kisses and soft whispers.. would be far too great to resist. Hmm.. then again.. both parts are truly of the same source. Sweet and lovely, as always, lovely Lycana.
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Although your first 10 was for the sinfully tempting visage you've chosen to wear, how can a girl like me not offer yet another 10 to the devilish creature with so much passion in words and touch?

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - For the Green eyed redhead in the scarf.

Moraline

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - She gives me interesting ideas on how I could get her to make that face.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454