Mass Effect: Corruption [details on pairings inside][EX]

Started by thebobmaster, December 08, 2013, 08:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

I had this idea come to me recently, and thought I'd like to try it out with someone willing to play a rather dark character.

Citadel, 2176. 25 years after Shepard's victory over the Reapers, the Citadel is not nearly as clean as it should be. In fact, in Citadel Security, corruption is not entirely unheard of. Bribery, embezzlement, and worse are occasionally committed by C-Sec officers. Some say they are little more than "thugs in uniforms". In some cases, that is more true than even the accusers realize...

For this RP, I'd like someone to play a partner of my C-Sec character. By unrelated coincidence, both of them, while already corrupt, cross a line that even many corrupt officers don't. What that line is will be up to the partner, but suffice to say, our characters feel that, after what they did, they can no longer even pretend to be officers of the law, instead taking a ship that one of them owns and becoming something far worse...

As you can tell by the plot description, I'd like someone with no problem with more extreme kinks. While not necessarily played sexually, snuff would likely come into play, and non-con almost certainly would. The fewer limits my partner has with RPing, the further into depravity the main characters can fall. If you are interested, please send me a PM or post, and we can work out details.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!