2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madriv

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Madmartigan on June 14, 2014, 11:09:57 AM
>>>>   ;)   <<<<<

*grins big* I know! I have such plans for your priestly boy. SUCH PLANS
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 14, 2014, 11:11:10 AM

Oooooh, this tickles my curiosity something fierce...

<fidget>

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 14, 2014, 11:11:10 AM

Thank god.  ;D

Being such a deviation from my norm, I really have no idea what to do with him.

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 14, 2014, 11:08:56 AMDid anyone ever watch American Gothic, way back when? This game reminds me of it for some reason. I think it's the small town setting.

I did not see that but I like the sound of it. Personally hoping for an "American Horror Story" kind of vibe.

Niferbelle

*peeks in*

I'm thinking about a couple of characters, one of which would be a nurse at the free clinic and so would probably know Ebony Queen's character and would perhaps be related to Pepper. Hope to have a sheet done up this weekend.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Niferbelle on June 14, 2014, 11:43:40 AM
*peeks in*

I'm thinking about a couple of characters, one of which would be a nurse at the free clinic and so would probably know Ebony Queen's character and would perhaps be related to Pepper. Hope to have a sheet done up this weekend.

Woohoo! Hi Niffy! :D Don't forget to get your claims up :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Madmartigan on June 14, 2014, 11:17:47 AM
I did not see that but I like the sound of it. Personally hoping for an "American Horror Story" kind of vibe.

Horror could be fun. At the moment I'm entertained by the mystery of it all.

Josietta

Quote from: Madmartigan on June 14, 2014, 10:48:11 AM
Dammit, Josi. You make me want to write up another character just to get my hands all over that.  ;)

You really do like corrupting the innocents.. don'tcha? :P

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 14, 2014, 10:48:19 AM
I love the idea. :) We could use some genuine innocents in the story. That said, I'm the one who gets to pick who poofs :D

That is perfectly okay by me! ;)  Whether he stays or goes. Either way it'll make for fun RP!

Amber> I saw that show! Its been forever ago but I remember! I should watch it again... wonder if Netflix has it.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Keldia

*peeks in*

Oh hai Niffy! :-)

Depending on the ratios, I may relent and make a male or something to help out balance things out.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out.
Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Josietta on June 14, 2014, 11:56:52 AM
Amber> I saw that show! Its been forever ago but I remember! I should watch it again... wonder if Netflix has it.

I'm not sure but they might. You ought to be able to find it somewhere online. One of my tabletop gaming friends bought me the boxed set for my birthday a few years back, so I know I have it around here somewhere. I loved that show. It's probably showing its age now but it just had so many good ideas and the characters were intriguing.

Hi Niferbelle. :)

Madriv

Quote from: Josietta on June 14, 2014, 11:56:52 AMYou really do like corrupting the innocents.. don'tcha? :P

My dear, sweet child. That's what I do. It's what I live for. To corrupt unfortunate folk like yourself. Poor souls with no one else to turn to.  :P

Also, American Gothic is available on Hulu but not Netflix.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

EbonyQueen

*peeks in*

Feel free to thow a PM my way, we can work on connections. Very happy to, that goes for anyone. I got a draft of my sheet sent for approval. With a background longer than I've written in a very long time!

Josietta

Quote from: Madmartigan on June 14, 2014, 12:02:40 PM
My dear, sweet child. That's what I do. It's what I live for. To corrupt unfortunate folk like yourself. Poor souls with no one else to turn to.  :P

Also, American Gothic is available on Hulu but not Netflix.

*now has ursula singing in her head*

I love the little mermaid <3

Mebbe we should chat in the OOC?  Have you seen the cross gendered version of Ursula, Marti?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

AmberStarfire

Bloodied Porcelain

Okay so before I go any further with reading and answering PMs, I'm gonna get a history thread and an avatar request thread up so people can start playing out scenes that happen any time PRIOR to June 5, 2017.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Niferbelle

Hi everyone! :)

Quote from: EbonyQueen on June 14, 2014, 12:07:58 PM
Feel free to thow a PM my way, we can work on connections. Very happy to, that goes for anyone. I got a draft of my sheet sent for approval. With a background longer than I've written in a very long time!

I will definitley do that. I will probably wait until my sheet is done and BP has had a chance to look it over though. There may or may not be one important detail to discuss >.>

Kokaine

Quote from: EbonyQueen on June 14, 2014, 12:07:58 PM

I have a possible tentative connection... depending on how long your Doc has been around.

My O/Os

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Kokaine on June 14, 2014, 12:23:38 PM
I have a possible tentative connection... depending on how long your Doc has been around.

From what I have written about she's been around for 16-17-ish years, unless my background needs to be reworked, but if you -do- have a connection, PM me, we'll sort out details, as per the norm!

Ryven

Going to say thanks for the invite to this game, but my time constraints wont really allow for another game.  Have fun though!

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 14, 2014, 12:15:46 PM
Okay so before I go any further with reading and answering PMs, I'm gonna get a history thread and an avatar request thread up so people can start playing out scenes that happen any time PRIOR to June 5, 2017.

Echoing Kokaine's "woot!" <3

Must further my character development.  Lots of supremely tasty, initial niblets to work with!

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

ClockworkShadow

A/A

o_O

Chrystal

What is the IC History thread for? Posting flashbacks? Or is it where you will summarise the IC threads?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!