Bad girl! (F dom looking for F sub)

Started by elfguy, June 05, 2011, 02:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

In the top grade, everyone knows who Aika is. She is the most dominant, the strongest. In this school for girls, bullying is just as present as in mixed or boys schools, but here it takes a slightly different turn. At least for this year, Aika's word is law, and there were plenty of wanna-be bullies that venerate her, and do her bidding. Everyone else has to fall in line, do what she ask of them, and not say anything to any teacher about it.

But yesterday, one of the girls in school spoke to a teacher about something Aika had done, and that brought her a day of detention. The girl thought she wouldn't be found out, but Aika has allies and ears everywhere. She knows who talked, and now that the bell rang the end of classes, she's waiting, just outside the school doors, where the girl is going to come out any minute now.

Aika will make her into her bitch for what she did.

So for this RP I'm thinking this will be a pretty standard school for girls, where both girls are 18 and in the last grade. Aika is seen as the strongest girl in school, she's really good at gym and has even done kung fu, being able to take down and subdue guys of her age. In other subjects like math and history, she is less good.

I need someone to play a girl who talked about Aika to a teacher and will now have to suffer Aika's wrath, preferably a nerd type, who will have no choice but to endure. She will be overpowered, tied up and sexually abused. Let me know if you're interested.

----

MarilynCarry

Oooh...this sounds nice...very nice.... :D
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread