HeavenLeigh's looking for some more Stories (F seeking M)

Started by heavenleighdahl, May 29, 2011, 01:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenleighdahl

This is an updated and cleaned up version of an old thread I have had out for at least a year. I am hoping to find some new parters and new stories. Don't be afraid to ask for something!

I am an open person, open to most any kind of attraction my partner has. With the exception of watersports, scat, and furries.  That's it. For the most part. If something makes me uncomfortable I will voice that.

Romance is a big thing for me with role-plays. I love it, and it is a must. It doesn't matter if it's a brother/sister story, or even a rapist/victim story, eventually, I want some kind of attraction and affection.

Realistic stories are the most comfortable for me, however I love survival and horror. I will do fantasy when the bug bites me, and if there is an especially good storyline to a fantasy idea, the bug usually bites me hard.

Now then, what I am interested in. ^.^

Taboo:Babysitter/Employer; Student/Teacher; Police Detective/Witness.
Friends: Best Friends; Best Friend's brother/Best Friend; Neighbors; Best Friend; Best Friend's Husband or Wife.
Enemies: This includes the typical opposites attract.

Situations: There are plenty of situations that could be fun to play out. Of course falling in love, love is a big thing to me. Them getting caught; mostly in the  taboo(oh no!). There is the possibility of pregnancy. Also, obsession, that's something to add to the story, if one were to become obsessed with the other because of feelings that they were the only one actually in love, or fear of the other moving on.

Reign of Havok: This is a role-play around a motorcycle gang. It can be a group or a one on one. My character is a woman who was the daughter of the head of a gang in Louisiana who married one of her father's officers. That marriage ended badly and she left. Battered and bruised she finds her way to another state to get out of the hard situation and is picked up by the leader of another gang Reign of Havok. She's in such a bad state that it's hard to tell how she really looks but something pulls on his heartstrings about this sad young woman. The hard man brings her to his house and she slowly starts to heal while he takes care of business for his gang. When he comes back, the hard man finds that he's very attracted to her, and that attraction turns into love really quickly. Now, she's his 'old lady' and they manage to have a happy life around the chaos of the gang life they lead.

In General: I think either a older best-friend's idea, where they have one night together and she finds out she's pregnant. They love each other, but won't really tell the other, even choosing not to talk about their one night together. But, everything changes when she tells him that she's pregnant.

There You'll Be: I would love to do one with a woman meeting her dead fiance's best friend and falling for him. The former fiance is a fallen soldier, who she will always see as her soul mate. She loves his memory, but knows that it's time to move on when she gets to spend time with his friend. This could be a modern OR a historical story.

Anyway, we can come up with stories if anyone is interested.

Writing is a big thing for me, so I would prefer someone who can do well written posts with detail, and thought processes. I want to know how the person is feeling even though my character won't know. I don't care about length, so long as it's well written. Just stay away from one-liners.

Let me know what you think!

I am looking for more than just sex in my role-plays. PLEASE I want a good story!

s6xs6x

Would you consider a scene involving the relationship between a student and teacher (or professor and college student)?  Something where there is a slight mutual attraction/flirtation between the two that evolves into something more for one or both characters.  Perhaps the one who becomes obsessed with the other, uses threats or blackmail to keep the other person interested and from breaking off the relationship?  I don't have anything concrete in mind, just looking to explore different ideas and possibilities between the two characters.  Ideally, I'd like to play the student, if that works for you.  Let me know and we can discuss the plot and storyline in more detail!:)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

jewperhero

I'd love to do Student/Teacher and/ or Best Friends. Pm me.

Chocolate Sin

I'd be interested in babysitter/employer, there's some really interesting taboos to explore there. An overworked husband, a night of passion, the worry of it being a mistake or not with the tension that creates. An ever more suspicious wife. An exploration of the answer to the question "Is love enough?"

Reign of Havok is also really interesting. He'd need to be a complicated character, concerned about losing face in the gang as well as vulnerabilities from outside. Too hard and she might leave, too soft and he could lose his place. An neat mix of rough leather and gentleness.