Murderworld Rebuilt (Need 2 F character, esps. Black Cat)(Marvel/DC)

Started by Top Cat, March 18, 2013, 04:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hall

Are you still accepting applications for male characters at this point? I understand if you don't want to over-balance the genders :)
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but it's always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

Requests Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144465.msg6507599#msg6507599

Top Cat

You can absolutely apply, but unless you wow me with your application, you're going to be on Standby until a female character comes along to balance you.

Which could well be 15-20 minutes, like last time. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

One thing I'd like to request from the approved players: Please PM me with what your characters were doing when they were captured. It can be anything from sleeping, to on patrol, to in the middle of a pitched battle.

Harley/Flickaha: I have something specific in mind for your abduction; I'll get with you about it. PM me anyway. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

hall

Sounds fair enough to me!

Name: John Constantine
Powers: Magic, quick wit, and the ability to run away very fast.
Brief Backstory: Born in Liverpool an indeterminate time ago, John was the latest in a long line of parlour magicians, charletons, and genuine sorcerers. Unfortunately his father was a violent alcoholic and John joined up with a gang of wannabe wizards in his teens, who then accidentally summoned a demon that almost destroyed most of Manchester. He used his latent magical talent to investigate various supernatural hijinks in the DC universe, rubbing shoulders with the likes of Swamp Thing, Superman, and Batman. Whilst he puts on a normal, if cynical, façade, John barely holds down a seething cauldron of darkness from his early magical experiences.
Ons: The D part of D/s, rough sex, pretty much anything else
Offs: M/M, mutilation

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but it's always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

Requests Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144465.msg6507599#msg6507599

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Perhaps it would behoove us to modify the title of the thread to indicate a search for more female candidates? Granted, preferably without seeming desperate XD
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

Mister Grimm

If it is alright, and hall doesn't mind, can I move to Standby for now while he takes my spot? Unless, of course, another female character joins then this post is probably pointless, haha.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Top Cat

Quote from: Mister Grimm on March 26, 2013, 05:52:38 PM
If it is alright, and hall doesn't mind, can I move to Standby for now while he takes my spot? Unless, of course, another female character joins then this post is probably pointless, haha.
Certainly. Hall/Constantine? You're on deck.
O/O / Story Seeds

hall

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Glad to be getting started! Thanks Top Cat for the opportunity to play in this game.

Hoping to see some more applications too, especially if a few more of Gotham's belles and beauties decide to make an appearance. What do you think Flickaha? Could Harley benefit from the company of a particularly arboreal companion?
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari

Ebb

It's worth noting that despite this thread's title, we're currently stocked with 2 Marvel universe characters, 3 DC universe, and 1 original character. So although we're in the Marvel Universe (given that that's where Arcade is from), the character selection isn't limited to that.

Also, because I had to look it up myself, Top Cat's reference to playing LMDs of your character means that at some point you may get tapped to play a "Life-Model Decoy" of your character. I take this to be an evil robot double, taking orders from Arcade in order to mess with your fellow players. Which sounded all kinds of fun to me, after I looked up the acronym.

Effeari

Quote from: chaoslord29 on March 28, 2013, 12:03:08 PM
Glad to be getting started! Thanks Top Cat for the opportunity to play in this game.

Hoping to see some more applications too, especially if a few more of Gotham's belles and beauties decide to make an appearance. What do you think Flickaha? Could Harley benefit from the company of a particularly arboreal companion?

I think Harley could benefit from pretty much anyone.

I mean....who doesn't suit a hammer to the face? :D
"Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

Top Cat

Arcade buys his LMDs wholesale from Hydra. ;)

He'll have to do a bit of observation on pretty much everyone to get the LMDs to behave appropriately, though. The non-Marvel characters are new to him; Spider-Man is younger and less experienced (and in a cheaper outfit!) than he was expecting, and the data file that he "borrowed" from the Avengers computers on Black Cat is strangely corrupted. I wonder how that happened.  :-\
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Too bad his mysterious benefactor couldn't get be at allhim accesss to the Bat Computer. I honestly would not be surprised if Batman somehow had records spanning the multiverse.
My Guiding Light-

Effeari

Quote from: chaoslord29 on March 28, 2013, 02:31:45 PM
Too bad his mysterious benefactor couldn't get be at allhim accesss to the Bat Computer. I honestly would not be surprised if Batman somehow had records spanning the multiverse.

On behalf of one of Gotham's finest (the blonde one, she's rather insistent) I have to say, lets not give the enemy an advantage! We're a shoe in here! Hush you. Gosh, where did I put that hammer? :P
"Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

chaoslord29

Quote from: Flickaha on March 28, 2013, 02:33:53 PM
On behalf of one of Gotham's finest (the blonde one, she's rather insistent) I have to say, lets not give the enemy an advantage! We're a shoe in here! Hush you. Gosh, where did I put that hammer? :P

I can't decide whether I want to respond with a threat as to where I'll put that hammer once Jason gets out of his restraints, or an offer as where to exactly find a hammer.

There may come a day when Harley's Hammer jokes get old, but this is not that day!
My Guiding Light-

Stella Maris

So, someone put out a call for another female character?

Name: Shadowcat / The Shroud / Spider-Girl
Powers: Phasing, Electronic Disruption, Semi-invulnerability, Increased Strength
Brief Backstory: Kitty enrolled with Professor Xavier to learn to control her mutant power, somewhat over her mother's objections. She wasn't supposed to go on missions, but proved her worth by saving some of the X-Men after having stowed away on their transport. She's been a member of the X-men, has teamed up with members of the Fantastic 4, has both teamed up with and dated Spiderman, and has fought villains both large and small over a very short period in her life. She is still currently mourning the death of Peter Parker, although they hadn't dated for quite some time before he was killed.
Ons: Fighting villains, having adventures, romance, respect, honesty.
Offs: Villains, liars, violence, pain, blood, filth (like bathroom stuff).
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Top Cat

Mister Grimm, Stella Maris: You're approved and on deck, I'll drop you in shortly.
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

The Black Cat player is dropping due to other commitments. We need another female player/character, particularly one who can step into Black Cat and keep things going.
O/O / Story Seeds