News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The All-Girl Sausage Party

Started by yesiroleplay, February 25, 2013, 10:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesiroleplay

Okay - I got this title from tonight's episode of Conan.  I apologize for not having a solid roleplay idea to back it up, but I'm thinking an all "butch" lesbian situation, where the dynamic would revolve around the girls coercing/convincing/seducing each other into the femme role.  Basically, a dick-length contest involving all girls.

The title screamed roleplay, and with all the talented writers here on E! I'm sure we could come up with a workable game idea.

Nadir

Wargtass

Throw in an asexual male friend who can be awkwardly appalled as the situation unfolds and you have comedy gold. Make him terribly British for more hilarity.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry, you were having a sudden orgy. I'll just go out for a smoke then."
O/O

Visna

Definitely interested. Dykes all around! This would work well as a small or large group story.

Madie

yesiroleplay

The title pulled in a lot of visitors, but I'm surprised at how many of you posted interest without a good concept of how we'd play this.

I'm thinking the 'sausage' aspect is unintentional - like the host was expecting more of a mixer but only the dykes show up...  Still pretty hazy on the story here.

Madie

The part that has to make sense is the reason that the only kind of girl there is rather butch or bull. If their is a host, why not invite more girls? Or was it kind of a random thing and she just expected to get a large variety?

yesiroleplay

How does a sausage party happen in real life?
People are invited, but some don't show and others crash, skewing the ratio.
The girls that actually show are swarmed by 3, 4, or more to one, giving them a certain power over the mass of guys.
Some of them get overwhelmed and leave, others make their choice among the plethora of options and leave with that partner.
At some point, all the girls are either gone or 'taken' and you're left with a sausage party.

Styx26

... is this still happening? If so, I'd like to participate.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

yesiroleplay

I never really had a good concept for how to play this.  If we could come up with a way to make the party interesting and playable I'd be all for it.

I think the most fun would be to start at the point where there are no femmes left at the party - for whatever reason that happens.
No guys, no token effeminate or asexual guys. Maybe TG guys, but they'd have to present as butch.

If there are girly guys or straight girls or femmes at the party, then of course all the butches would focus on them and we'd get no cluster of dykes staring at each other going "this party sucks"
Of course - a party that sucks might or might not make good roleplay, depending on the skill and creativity of the players.

Edit: MzHyde - looks like imageshack deleted your picture.

Styx26

I wanted MzHyde to have kept her reply; I was going to answer 'Do you even lift?' with 'Does your girlfriend count?' XD

Back to the topic: I like the idea of a college mixer, but with a 'butch sorority' instead of a fraternity arriving for the kegs. So it would be a group of butches left, drinking and talking, whatever,  and then someone brings up the query "If we (one player/another player) were to hook up, who would be on top?"

And that could start it off.  ^^ Could separate into couples, small groups or become a gang-bang; lots of possibility...

I wouldn't mind there being TG guys there, personally. Not sure what everyone else thinks, but I figured I'd add my two cents.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

yesiroleplay

Quote from: Styx26 on March 29, 2013, 11:17:18 PM
I kind of wish MzHyde kept her reply; I was going to answer 'Do you even lift?' with 'Does your girlfriend count?' XD

Back to the topic: I like the idea of a college mixer, but with a 'butch sorority' instead of a fraternity arriving for the kegs. So it would be a group of butches left, drinking and talking, whatever,  and then someone brings up the query "If we (one player/another player) were to hook up, who would be on top?"

And that could start it off.  ^^ Could separate into couples, small groups or become a gang-bang; lots of possibility...
That's a great idea

Visna

I'm still interested in something along these lines; I love Styx's idea.

Hercinia

Hi there,

I'd be interested in getting involved in this RP if it's still open to new players :)

yesiroleplay

We haven't really started this as a game, but now that Styx has finally provided a concrete framework for the idea, I think we might be close to starting a thread for play.

And I really think it should be a light small-group game.

Styx26

I can agree with yesiroleplay; but the fact is, this is still your game. I just toss out ideas for people to consider, I don't want to derail anyone else's thoughts.

I can agree with the small-group game; we can keep the focus on the characters. As for 'light', well... some butches like to be more than a little 'rough' with their partners, but I guess it would depend on the pairings.

Speaking of characters, did you want someone to post a character sheet on here, or just make it up as we go along?

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's