Seeking to write Fandom - Anime/Books/Video Games [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, June 14, 2012, 01:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

If you are interested in any of the pairings below then please send me a PM and let me know.  I like to discuss the details a bit before jumping into a story so be prepared to bounce some ideas back and forth.  Sexual elements/kinks/fetishes are all open for discussion as well and if you have any preferences toward the character that I play then feel free to let me know that as well.  The setting could be in the past, present, future or even AU(alternate universe), it just depends on the pairing and the set up.  I myself will only play original characters so if you were hoping to pair up two canon characters together then I am not the guy that you want.  While I have no problem with someone else playing a canon I myself only play original simply because I don't like to be limited to playing the part and acting as that canon would.  I like some freedom with my character and I like to put my original character into the world and work them into the lives of the canons and write how they would interact and change everything.  I do have some ideas for the pairings listed below but I'm always willing to listen to others.  Also below are just the preferred characters that I like and have some ideas for but if you have an interesting idea for a character I don't have on the list then please let me know, I may like it.

Some images below are NSFW

Bleach
Tia Halibel x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
Halibel Plot Idea, Spoiler Alert!
This idea would take place within the current arc of Bleach involving the Quinces whom have captured and tortured Halibel.  My character, whom can be an Arrancar/Soul Reaper/Vizard, is part of an elite group who strike back at the Quincy and infiltrate their base in order to free all the hostages they have captured, Halibel being one of them.  My character personal fights off a group of Quincy to get to her (maybe the others with him have already been killed off) and free her and the two of them team up to fight their way out.  After fighting side by side, helping one another and with him saving her, I would say they would share some sort of closeness after making it out alive. 

My character could easily just be someone else they captured and were torturing and they escaped together.  The two of them would then work side by side to combat the Quincies in the raging war as their relationship grows and they give into lust and sexual tension.  Having my character be something other than an Arrancar should be no problem for I see all races working together against this massive and powerful threat that the Quincy are proposing.
Yoruichi x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
Yoruichi Plot Ideas
For Yoruichi I think it would be best if I played a character similar to Ichigo, a Soul Reaper/Vizard in training in the human world that someone obtained these special powers and abilities...another substitute shinigami I guess you could say.  Yoruichi has taken it upon herself to teach him how to unlock his full potential such as his shikai and bankai, and being the flirt that she is there is some sexual tension going on and basically she teases my character until he snaps and gives into his lust for her.  I see their relationship being based more around lust, sexual tension and rough passion...so it will be more rough sex to satisfy their urges and desires.
Kukaku Shiba x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Kukaku Plot Ideas
Similar to the Yoruichi idea, I would play a male (that has died of course) who shows a lot of skill and potential with spiritual pressure and Kukaku ends up taking him in as a part of her little group and gives him some training.  Of course sexual tension ensues and he gives this sexual starved woman what she needs and desires.
Rangiku x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
Rangiku Plot Ideas
I can see this with Rangiku either being paired up with another Soul Reaper or a substitute shinigami.  Either her and my character could be paired up to go on missions together and their relationship develops...or she has her own Rukia type of spinoff where she is assigned to some sector in the human world and ends up finding a human with great spiritual pressure and potential whom she happens to start falling for.
Rukia x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Nel x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Nel Plot Ideas, Spoiler Alert!
I see this taking place in the current arc with the Quincy invasion.  Nel ends up gaining her woman body back along with all of her powers and memories and teams up with my character as they fight against the Quincy together.  I could play another Arrancar or perhaps a Vizard, it's open for discussion.
OC X OC

Naruto
Tsunade x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Shizune x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Konan x OC - Pic 1
Samui x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Anko x OC - Pic 1
Mei Terumi x OC - Pic 1
Hinata (16+) x OC
OC x OC

Code Geass
Kallen x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
C.C. x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Cornelia x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
Villetta x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
OC x OC

Korra (17+) x OC
Toph (16 +) x OC
OC x OC

Soul Eater
Tsubaki (16+) x OC
Blair x OC - Pic 1 - Pic 2
Arachne x OC - Pic 1
OC x OC

Fullmetal Alchemist
Lan Fan x OC - Pic 1
Rose x OC
OC x OC

Other Anime
Pokemon
Digimon
Dragon Ball
Inuyasha
Gantz
Death Note
Claymore
D.Gray-Man
Zoids
Trigun
Durarara
Black Blood Brothers
Gundam
Samurai Champloo
Samurai 7

Video Games
Skyrim
Borderlands
Halo
World of Warcraft
Assassin's Creed
Fallout
Left 4 Dead

Books/Movies
Harry Potter
Inheritance Cycle (Eragon)
X-Men
Scott Pilgrim

Dray

I updated the list a bit and added some pics, most are NSFW.

Dray

Updated the list and added Fullmetal Alchemist and Soul Eater

Dray

I updated the list once again and also added some short little ideas that need to be fleshed out.  I only added them to the Bleach ideas but I plan on adding more later.

ElegantlyDisastrous

Very interested in an Inuyasha roleplay, Kagome x Inuyasha. I've been searching for a good Inuyasha roleplayer for a while now with no luck.