Welcome Aboard the Venus (Lesbian Cruise Game)

Started by Kokaine, January 01, 2015, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nowherewoman

Any of the final 3 would be my call- but she's your shard, luv.  How do YOU want her to look?
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Dhi

I liked the one you had before! 2 and 3 out of your possible replacements are a close second. It's sort of hard to get a clear impression of 3 with the effect going on, but she's got style.

Dhi

Everybody's choices COMPLETELY different!

Go with what you like, la dame en noir.

Crash

So ultimately we are no help as they are all wonderful choices.  Which do you look at and think...yeah she fits my character? That is the one to go with. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Angel Fire

To me, #5 is my personal favorite with #1 a close second with #4 bringing up the rear. *Smiles*

#3 has style but the pic has too many effects to really see her complete look.

I agree with Crash... Whichever you think fits your character, go with it!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

la dame en noir

The reason I wanted to change my photo was because I wanted the body type to fit for what I had in mind. Thank you everyone, for your feedback. :)
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Kokaine on January 10, 2015, 12:51:13 PM
So I've heard from another person who was interested in the game that this game seems to "move to fast" and I'd like to clear something up:

I, as the GM, am not a fast poster. I prefer quality over quantity and while I will strive for regular posting, I will not be trying to sprint to the end. The game itself will (hopefully) reflect that. Folks will be able to post as much as they wish in their particular scenes so faster posters can indeed have at it but the game as a whole will not be rushing by or leaving anyone behind so those who feel they post slow should feel perfectly comfortable joining in the game.

This thread is only the interest thread. It is where people are posting character sheets to be approved, asking questions, commenting, and trying to find connections, so there will be more posts in a shorter span of time because we're still working out the kinks. The interest thread should not be confused with the game itself. The game has gone nowhere (the threads aren't even up yet).

That said, if you still want to participate, let me know. I'll be keeping recruitment open for a bit longer so don't feel rushed, even if you can't get the sheet up for a few days, expressing interest will be enough to grab a spot.

Thank you Kokaine, I think I try then. So many posts get written since last time I look at this thread, it's overwelming! And I'm on very different time zone, so that's not for helping. (I'm only awake now, because my baby doesn't sleep! :P)

But if you say this doesn't move fast, I stay. I try making my character, I hope tomorrow or Tuesday.

Crash

Pumpkin Seeds

Crash

I don't think you are really far behind Pumpkin. We still have people making characters and discussing connections.

Letrixia

The IC link does not work for me or the game haven't been made yet

Lynnette

Quote from: Letrixia on January 11, 2015, 01:25:26 PM
The IC link does not work for me or the game haven't been made yet

It shouldn't work for anyone. The IC has yet to be made.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Crash

There are at least two more people making characters I believe and I know I kind of want to see what they come up with before we start.

Angel Fire

I would too.  I have been sweetly waiting for this to get going myself *Smiles in anticipation*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

la dame en noir

Name : Rian Peters
Gender Identity : Female
Relationship Status : Single

Height : 5'5"
Body type : Curvy/Athletic
Hair : Brown/black
Eyes : Dark Brown
Distinguishing Features : She has a tattoo of a chinese dragon on her back

- Cooking
- Writing/Reading
- Music
- Dancing
Dislikes :
- Animal/Child Abuse
- Arguments instead of intellectual conversations
- Games with bad endings
- Poorly written romance novels
- Burnt food
- Know-it-alls

About: Rian is a full-time Master's degree student at Berkeley University in Berkeley, California where she is pursuing a degree in Computer Engineering and programming. Rian is a very goal driven individual with hard work and dedication in her forte. However, this does not mean she can't have fun every once in a while. Despite her, get-it-done attitude, she always lives on the lighter side of life itself. By day she is a student dedicated to her nerd craft of computers and programming and at night she is a burlesque dancer waiting to awaken your every desire.

Rian grew in a very educated oriented family, but were surprisingly open minded with whatever Rian decided to with her life. Her mother was a lawyer and her father was a doctor. Rian's love computers and programming was brought about when she got into gaming at a very young age. She was always playing the latest technology thanks to her parents finances, which peeked her interest even more. Her goal in life is to one day work for a five star gaming company and see her name on the credits as the lead programmer.

Rian discovered her attraction to females while working on a very heavy duty project in her programming class. Her project partner was a beautiful foreign girl from Greece and took it upon herself to relax Rian while they worked on the project together. Rian had always been open minded about sex, sexuality, and dating. But she had never thought it would ever surface. She was always being hit on by men, but never women and thought to never ask why. Rian had always been attracted to women - but she felt that was normal as most women could always find beauty in the same sex. However, her case was different and she had never knew that an attraction could turn into something more than just sex itself.

Labels : Dancer, Sarcastic Nymphomanic, Alternative chick, Gamer

Sexuality : Pansexual
Sexual On's and Offs :

Player : la dame en noir
A&A | FxF |

Crash

Angel Fire

Kokaine

@ la dame - Well worth the wait luv, she's hawt. Go ahead and move her over to the approved character's thread :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

The Lovely Tsaritsa

If it helps for GMs planning, I work for cruise line for little over year.

I'm happy for answering questions, if I can. :-)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Angel Fire

*Smiles* You are very welcome.  I don't see any connections at the beginning but I hope that Rian could feel the magic of Noelle's "Wonder hands" sometime during the cruise.

la dame en noir

oh! lol
way to make me blush.

I hadn't thought about any connections and figured since she doesn't get out much - this would be a chance for her to try something new without knowing anyone.
A&A | FxF |