Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) rp? M/M, Sebastian wanted

Started by Amiable, November 29, 2010, 11:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amiable

Hi everyone, I recently got into Kuroshitsuji and now I have a craving for an rp based off of it.

I'm looking for someone to play Sebastian, while I play Ciel. Please be literate and have a good understanding of the character. Also, you might want to take a look at my O/Os.

These are some of the simple ideas I have bouncing around my head:

1. Ciel gets drunk one night and orders Sebastian to do some, ahem, questionable things. To keep it going, perhaps he could order him to do this every night or something like that.

2. In a darker plot, Ciel gets raped (somehow), and becomes afraid to be touched. Of course he's pissed off by his own weakness, so he orders Sebastian to help him overcome his fear of being intimate.

3. Sebastian's birthday comes up (though heck if I know if demons have birthdays), so Ciel decides to let him have a day off. He orders him to do whatever he wants all day, though he doesn't expect the results of that order...

4. Ciel and Sebastian, while investigating something for the queen, travel to a mountainous area during the winter. Somehow, and this can be worked out later, they end up caught in a blizzard in a remote area and are forced to take shelter inside of a cave. To make sure Ciel doesn't freeze, Sebastien ends up suggesting some inventive ways of keeping warm.

Below is a SPOILER for the end of the second season of the anime

5. After the second season ends, Ciel and Sebastian travel the world (though it never actually tells us where they go off to). Ciel feels guilty that Sebastian was screwed over by their contract and unable to eat his soul, so he asks him if there's anything he can do to make it up. So Sebastian suggests he get compensation another way X3

So, any of these tickle your fancy? Let me know!

- Amiable

PS: Ciel's age will be bumped up to 16 to appease site rules
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.