New Year's Party (humor, light-to-NC, M or F for F character)

Started by Athem, December 16, 2012, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athem

Melissa Kwan is off to a New Year's costume party. The last time she went to a costume party, she wore a costume with a very short skirt, and spent the entire evening dealing with guys thinking it funny to flip her skirt up. So this time, she's decided to play safe, and go with a Catwoman outfit. Sexy - she bought it too small on purpose, and the shiny black latex clings to her figure like wet paint, yet without revealing any skin. With a pair of equally sexy boots, she's confident that this time she'll face nothing more embarrassing than wolf-whistles. She's wrong...

Strange as it may sound, I want to play Melissa in this. I'm looking for someone to play a character of either sex with a fun, mischievous streak, keen to embarrass Melissa and prove that her confidence is mis-placed: the tone I'm looking for is more raunchy sex comedy than heavy BDSM or NC, though it could stray into those areas.

I've left the details unspecified: my Ons & Offs have some examples of the sorts of things I'm thinking of, but I'm open to original ideas too. Other details are also open to discussion: for example, is Melissa innocently unaware of what might lay ahead, or is it more in the nature of a naughty game between her and a friend?

I'm happy for the other player to also control the environment, and what might be called the 'fickle finger of fate': random misfortune can befall Melissa, either playing into her tormentor's hands, or adding a further complication (for example, if she goes to hail a cab, it's fine to declare that none are available).

My older game ideas are still available