Need an RP

Started by Lady Jenn, April 04, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

what kind of dragon are you looking for?

LiaraAmagi

A western style dragon...

Lady Jenn

I mean any preferences, dragons can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes after all lol

LiaraAmagi

Not really, you can choose what style you want.

Lady Jenn

Any other guidelines? I don't want to write a character who misses the point of the story entirely

LiaraAmagi

Not really, i'my usually flexible with characters.

Lady Jenn

Okay, I'll try and write one up in the morning, now I'd better sleep lol

King Kull

I think we too much just follow extremely powerful characters around without making any difference to the story, Grim will begin to do independent things and make decisions that change the story from now on.

What do you think Levi?

Mats

"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."

Lady Jenn

sorry, I need to sort out my posts, wasn't actually trying to write it like that

Levi

I think it will depend on what you have in mind, and as long as  Lord Bane is alright with that, I'll run with that :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Levi

Quote from: Lord Bane on August 06, 2017, 02:34:43 PM
sorry, I need to sort out my posts, wasn't actually trying to write it like that

No need to apologise, from my point of view, you've properly been trying to write, to help me respond, after all this was my very first time. Getting more confident every day.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Lady Jenn

it's kind of a Catch 22, if I underwrite it and barely move the story along you guys won't find it any easier to figure how to respond lol

King Kull

Yes but according to me even a GM shouldn't do god modding.   
Mats

"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path."

Lady Jenn

I'm sorry if I've done that, it's certainly not being done intentionally

A Painter

I see a fantasy game with dragons being cooked up. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Lady Jenn

it's already quite a long way through XD although I'm happy to start another thread of it

Normie

Hey guys..... "fantasy setting with dragons" sounds right up my alley. Mind if I join? A second thread would also be great. Thanks!

Lady Jenn

it also has elves and orcs and other crazy crap too :P

Normie

I'd expect nothing less. Should I read up on the recent posts and jump in, or wait until there's another thread?

Lady Jenn

probably better for me to start another thread, cos like most things I write you'd be faced with something you wouldn't describe as light reading if you tried to catch up :P

Normie

Alright, just remind us when it's up!

Lady Jenn

How many are interested in a second thread? Don't want to be waiting to form it for someone who's not turning up lol

King Kull

Sorry I didn't answer our old thread in a few days I was busy. 

What would the second thread be about?
Mats

Lady Jenn

it'd probably be a 2nd version of this for people who've voiced an interest since you, me and Levi's thread got going. Don't want to make interested parties have to read through all those posts to catch up lol

King Kull

They might enjoy to read it
Mats