Pyschotic femme-fatale seeks Victim and potential Dom.

Started by Effeari, June 04, 2016, 05:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Effeari

Distorted Reflections

I’ve been wracking my brain lately, trying to think of characters I can write that will absolutely challenge myself and take me beyond my comfort zones. So I thought, what could be more challenging than writing a character with deep, deep psychological problems? Absolutely nothing. From there my brain took a leap and decided that the only viable option for this was to write a serial killer.

A beautiful, innocent, naïve, but utterly bloodthirsty and efficient killer. She’s absolutely unhinged, and unrestrained, whilst also being very childlike and sweet.

I have wanted to write this story for a long while, but I absolutely must have the right partner. Length doesn’t bother me, how often you reply doesn’t bother me, what I want is for somebody who loves the concept as much as I do. We can adapt points, work out a setting, change things, create it together. I have no set idea.

This is my original idea which is twisted into a sort of Through the Looking Glass perversion;

Kinks; virginity, babyfication (?), young, blood play, violence, submissive, extreme masochism, group sex, distortion, magic

Plot

Poor Alice has always been trouble, it was the voices that started it. Ever since she was a little girl they’d whispered in her head, altered her life. As far as people can work out, it was the age of sixteen when her life fragmented. In the ‘real world’ she began drinking, a trigger to her eventual downward spiral into a drug dependency which ruined her life and destroyed the remaining coherent parts of her brain. As far as Alice is concerned, for years she lived in a fantasy land, where rabbits had pocket-watches and the evil Queen of Hearts tried desperately to kill her. She spent years fighting for her life. Imagine her surprise when she awakes from her dream-world, medicated, off drugs for the first time in her adult life, confused and disorientated.

Unfortunately, she doesn't wake up in a familiar room, surrounded by welcoming and forgiving loved ones as one might expect.

She killed those long ago.

Lost in a world she doesn't know, released on a technicality, ‘cured’ of her madness. Told that she's a bloodthirsty, depraved killer. Nobody will listen to the truth, nobody believes her. 

Opinion is divided; heart-breaking story of an undiagnosed mental psychosis gone wrong? Or intelligent, ridiculously clever and manipulative sociopath?

Seemingly Alice doesn't understand. She's lost, confused, and if you didn't know who she was you'd struggle to believe she was capable of the heinous acts of her past. She’s given a new identity, and at twenty-four she’s restarting her life. Adapting to the ‘real’ world. Making a life for herself, reminding herself daily that there is no such place as Wonderland and that she will be okay. As long as she takes her pills.

She daren’t tell anybody that the whispers are slowly coming back.

Approach with caution, or she might just drag you down into Wonderland too, kicking and screaming.
"Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

LatinMaster

Hello Flickaha,

I sent you a PM about this idea. Cheers!