Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 19, 2010, 10:22:47 AM
-pouts at Ken-
hey..you're supposed to save me!!

-gulps as Bubbles turns her eyes on me-
Oh, believe me, I am, my lovely vampire..but that doesnt mean I will stop fighing
-looks at her with my own eyes, smirking lightly as I recognize that familira glaze in yours-
hmhm..looks back as mines were reddish..this dark red color.
"Tsk..fine suit yourself.Since Cy wants to save you..you are no fun.I am bored.." flies away to her corner and sits there..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

-grins as he watches her fly off-
-celbrates coming out of all of this in one piece-
Yay!!!
-happy dances-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Kendra on October 19, 2010, 10:24:50 AM
I had tried earlier but you ignored me :(

Aww..I'm so sorry!!
She had me all tied up!
-points at bubbles-
-luffs at Ken to make it up-
I'm sowwy
-uses my cute pouty face-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kendra

I'm still pouting :P

I'm sure Cy would have helped you Bubbles but Ken wanted to save his sorry ass ;)
next time I'll just leave you have him  :D

*smirks a little at silly pouty face*
mine is cuter :P

MrDiamondBackJack

I hope that in your rush to illustrate your entire body, you did not let them touch your beautiful breasts.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Kendra on October 19, 2010, 10:39:26 AM
I'm still pouting :P

I'm sure Cy would have helped you Bubbles but Ken wanted to save his sorry ass ;)
next time I'll just leave you have him  :D

*smirks a little at silly pouty face*
mine is cuter :P

-laughs-
Agreed wholeheartedly, Ken!
-smiles-
-pouts again-
hey..No..thats not fair..I cant defend myself against Cy and Bubble the sexy vamp all by myself..Please Ken..Gimme one more chance!!

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on October 19, 2010, 10:41:23 AM
I hope that in your rush to illustrate your entire body, you did not let them touch your beautiful breasts.

Oh, She is very staunch at that one little itty bitty aspect, jack,,I've tried everything to lull her into it!!
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

:P

one more chance but that is it ...

DBJ - my breasts are tattoo free ;) and always will be
sorry Insanity *hugs*

MrDiamondBackJack

That makes me feel better.  :)  I am afraid I have not been on as much in the last week or so, so I must have missed that.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kendra

noticed your absence *hugs*

boobs, belly and butt not tattoo'd ;)

legs aren't either but considering it  :D

adroitgrayman

I would love to create tatoos with the brushing of my tongue at all those places which are missing it. (smiles)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

MrDiamondBackJack

Either that, or you could offer to protect her breasts from unwanted ink, with your massive hands.

Brian Boru

Quote from: Cyra on October 18, 2010, 11:53:42 AM
Thanks Xandi. Turns out that there were two and not one.  I always tell my son that everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know the reasons.  :-*

Cyra, just caught up on reading. I, too, am sorry for your loss, hun. Thinking about you.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Bubbles

whispers: psst..pass me that beer from over there..
A/AO/O's

Cyra

Quote from: Brian Boru on October 19, 2010, 05:25:23 PM
Cyra, just caught up on reading. I, too, am sorry for your loss, hun. Thinking about you.
Thanks Bri for your well wishes. Hugs & kisses   :-* :-*

Insanityenviesme

I'm thinking about you too, but for totally different reasons, sweetheart! ;)
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

-Sorry Insanity for abruptly leaving our little play between us and Bubbles.  I ended up in the emergency room.-

What are your reasons?

MrDiamondBackJack

Bubbles

Quote from: Cyra on October 20, 2010, 06:51:15 AM
-Sorry Insanity for abruptly leaving our little play between us and Bubbles.  I ended up in the emergency room.-

What are your reasons?

Cy..hun! I hope you are ok >.> or your family.Or BOTH.
-offers a girlie huggle-

whispers to Jack: better bring us some hot choco. xD
A/AO/O's

Cyra

Quote from: Bubbles on October 20, 2010, 09:21:26 AM
Cy..hun! I hope you are ok >.> or your family.Or BOTH.
-offers a girlie huggle-

whispers to Jack: better bring us some hot choco. xD

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on October 20, 2010, 08:42:05 AM
OMG.  I hope you are O.K.  Best wishes.

Hot chocolate...does it have lots of gooey marshmallows?  Mmmm, tasty!
Ended up in ER because I started to hemorrhage.  Really don't wanna get into details cause there not all that pretty (no pun intended).  Was put on meds for anemia and an antibiotic as well. Now I just have to sit and do nothing-grrr! I hate being inactive!

TheLegionary

Cyra, could you stand up just a little bit? I have heard your butts are deliciously beautiful!

Cyra

If I stood up, you wouldn't be able to see my beautiful blues.
I'll stand up if you take off the towel...

TheLegionary

Cyra

MrDiamondBackJack

Here ya go love.  I am under the weather myself.  Back to be for me too.

Cyra

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on October 20, 2010, 10:40:55 AM
Here ya go love.  I am under the weather myself.  Back to be for me too.

Yummy! Thanks Diamond! I feel better already :-*