A pair of 3-way scenes (M seeks 2x F for each)

Started by Lythe, October 30, 2009, 08:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lythe

So I assume this counts as a group, since it's not a 1-on-1, but I am really only currently looking for 3-way scenes involving myself and a pair of females. O/Os are in my sig. Both scenes are fairly similar, but one sees me being submissive, and the other dominant. Ideas are negotiable and things like names in the small snippet I post with each idea are merely by way of an example!

Prior warning, both ideas are rather lecherous and a far cry from my usual, very story-driven, RPs.

The Perfect Gift

Nina and Michelle had been together for nearly 2 years, now. Nina - the bi, slightly more adventurous of the pair - was slowly starting to feel their bedroom life was growing stagnant, much as she loved her partner. And so, they made a decision to buy the newest 'toy' that was out there - a smart, tailor made, replica of a male, with real working parts! Perhaps that will add the spice they need.

So... Yeah, I feel this about the most depraved scene I've ever sought out, but I would love to be a sort of.. semi-robot thing designed to improve the two lucky girlies lives. I imagine I'd be sentinent and so on, but rather submissive. I could, instead, simply be a slave or the like.

Three's Company

Marcus always had been the dominant one. When he proposed, it was closer to telling her they were to marry, and when they were alone she almost bordering on being his slave; not that she minded. He was a strong, handsome fellow, and she was mor than happy to submit. But when he said he wanted to bring in a young asian girl to keep their marriage interesting, she had little choice again.

Seeking both a submissive wife, and a very-submissive, preferably oriental looking, girl to share!

Doomsday

Three's Company seems interesting if you're open to allowing a male take one of the female roles. I can understand if you're uncomfortable with that, though I can assure you I'm very good at playing them.

Lythe

I'm perfectly happy with male's playing females, assuming the third is. Duly noted, though still waiting on a few more replies, hopefully!

Doomsday

Cool. I'll lurk around until you've found a female for the other role. Would you prefer me playing either role? If not, I'll let the female choose.

Lythe

Nope, no real preference! Can't say I've garnered much interest, yet, but I'm keeping up hope for the time being.