Revival: Time After Time [Extreme, Light Fantasy, Dash of Sci-Fi]

Started by Ceralilly, July 17, 2016, 11:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

I was simply thinking a makeshift metal knife or shiv from scrap metal is all, but if that is to much that is fine.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Ceralilly

I am currently tackling Magic!

So far it looks like Each Artifacer character will have a max of three powers attached to their Artifact. One for ATTACK, one for HEALING OR something HELPFUL (neutral), and one for DEFENSE.

I will place a list of these three categories, and label them..then I will place they type of element that controls what. So you know what color gems that your Artifact will have.

Artifacts help harness Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water magic.

The colors are Green, white, red, and blue respectively.

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Lindrea

Just those four elements?  Is there going to be a "void" type?  A non-elemental form, perhaps?  Maybe a Force type?

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Crash

Thunder could be wind.  But the background for the artificers seemed written specifically for the elements.

Rafiki23

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on July 18, 2016, 01:07:54 PM
I think I'll be making a male Colonist. I was thinking about making the pilot, but first I'd like to know: how big was the ship that brought the colonists? Would there be a single pilot or many? Thanks.

Hello, another great question about our colonists, so, back to the ship! This mission was to recolonize and populate the Earth, there for it would have been a very large ship, with lots of provisions and supplies and of course people. This would lead to a rather large crew, including more than one pilot, in fact there were two and then the NPC Captain as the highest point in the CoC.

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Ceralilly

Quote from: Lindrea on July 18, 2016, 03:06:15 PM
Just those four elements?  Is there going to be a "void" type?  A non-elemental form, perhaps?  Maybe a Force type?

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 18, 2016, 03:08:58 PM
So no Dark, Light, or Thunder? ;o

Quote from: Crash on July 18, 2016, 03:18:59 PM
Thunder could be wind.  But the background for the artificers seemed written specifically for the elements.

As Crash stated this game is in fact written around the four (basic) elements. Though I am aware of many different types of elements and magics as according to other lore and magical games and such. ^_^

THAT being said though, I will work up some combos. Ways that an Artificer can combine elements towards POSSIBLE abilities as thunder and such.

Light and Dark in these realm of assistance is going to be relative and based on intent. If an Artificer intends to inflict a light or dark intention with their Artifact 'spells'.

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Lindrea

Interesting.  That should mean there could be a lot of possibilities, but it'd take an artificer years to gain the knowledge to even have a partial command of a second element, right?

Ceralilly

We are doing our best to get all of this info to you shortly. The information provided should clear up most of your questions and concerns. If you still have a question afterwards, just let us know! We are all pretty excited and the turn out for this game is staggering. PM boxes and Skypes are going INSANE!

Thank you all for your interest feel free to PM Ceralilly, Sunshine, and Rafiki23 any questions because SOMETIMES these threads eat posts and we don't get them. This little interest thread has over night insured that we are going to be making on OOC a LOT sooner than expected and I will release a Character sheet SOON!

Dont forget to put in your face claims!!!!!!

Lindrea

Ceralilly

Quote from: Lindrea on July 18, 2016, 04:03:14 PM
Yay!  ^.^  Character sheets!

I am SO excited to see what you have going on in that brain! *giggles*

Thank you for your support and excitement love.

<3

Lindrea

Quote from: Ceralilly on July 18, 2016, 04:14:02 PM

I am SO excited to see what you have going on in that brain! *giggles*

Thank you for your support and excitement love.

<3

A couple ideas right now, but they're going to stay seeeeecreeeet until I can put them down in writing. ^.^

Crash

Rafiki23

Wooot! I'm loving all the FCs and idea's!!! This is going to be great!

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Lady Sakura

Crash

Aida Rose

Quote from: Ceralilly on July 17, 2016, 11:27:37 PM

Therianth: We are looking into a Panther type and Wolf type for the two gernera that we will accept to START. Therianth history tells of their disagreement with the Artificers on how the magic should be used, but the Artificers were too strong. Their numbers outweighed the Therianth by the dozens, causing the Therianth's own populations to dwindle down to nearly nothing. But this made the Therianth unbelievably strong, leaving only the strongest and purest bloodlines. This also gave them the gift they all now possess, the ability to change into the form of beast.

What's a gernera?

Ceralilly

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 18, 2016, 05:57:22 PM
What's a gernera?

ACTUALLY It is Typaneese for genera plural for genus. Facedesks Typaneese has been translated to proper english...LOL THANK YOU! X.X

Quote from: Crash on July 18, 2016, 05:15:48 PM
Reserving Celine Evangelista because oh my god.

Noms all of the lovely face claims but CRASH.......OMG

You are killing me. ^_^

Aida Rose

Ceralilly

Quote from: Aida Rose on July 18, 2016, 06:18:09 PM
So you'll only accept wolves and panthers?

For NOW we are only releasing the species of this large cat and that canine, but that is subject to change. We also have a lot more interest than we expected ^_^.

Crash

Quote from: Ceralilly on July 18, 2016, 06:10:10 PM
ACTUALLY It is Typaneese for genera plural for genus. Facedesks Typaneese has been translated to proper english...LOL THANK YOU! X.X

Noms all of the lovely face claims but CRASH.......OMG

You are killing me. ^_^

Well she will be available to be nom'ed if it is plot-worthy!

Ceralilly

Quote from: Relikai on July 18, 2016, 06:39:36 PM
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

*Bites fist*

Quote from: Crash on July 18, 2016, 06:46:50 PM
Well she will be available to be nom'ed if it is plot-worthy!

*Fights urge to plot an unborn game ALREADY*

*giggles*

Lindrea

Oh yes, my artificer will definitely be up for some "noms." ^.~

Crash

Quote from: Lindrea on July 18, 2016, 07:15:48 PM
Oh yes, my artificer will definitely be up for some "noms." ^.~

Always willing to nom with a willing nommer. ;)