Pretty little woman (M to F transformation, seeking M or F Dom)

Started by Cerulean Dreams, June 25, 2014, 02:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

Hi all,

A more general request thread. I'm really aching for a male-to-female transformation roleplay, in which my character is slowly turned from a more dominant man to a meek, subservient woman through a combination of dress-up, training and (possibly) a little bodily modification, if that suits your tastes. I would rather find a partner willing to play as a Dominant man (regardless of actual gender), but I'd be more than happy with a Dominant woman.

Rather than lay out too many specific details and limit your imagination I'll list some general themes I have in mind. Bear in mind that this list isn't exhaustive, it's just to give you an idea of what's floating about my head!:

• Chastity and teasing - Will likely play a very big part in the story. Not getting an orgasm for weeks at a time will make my character do anything to earn one.
  • Change of daily activities - My character will probably start off as a businessman or something similar. 'She'll' soon have to get used to working as a 'traditional' little housewife
  • Anal/oral - self explanatory! 'She'll' have to get used to both - 'her' husband has needs...
  • Bondage - Just because!
  • High heels and dress-up - Learning to walk in heels isn't easy, but 'she' can start up in low 1-inchers and slowly work her way up to towering 6-inch stilettos.
  • Hormonal treatment - Possibly to control libido, hair growth or more. I'm happy bending reality a little and having side-effect free treatments.

If you're interested or have any ideas you'd like to discuss please feel free to drop me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you  :-)

~Cerulean

Cerulean Dreams

Offering this post a bump back up after a good few months  :-)