Oblivion: The Cat's Paw [Light NC, Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, February 08, 2011, 11:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

All in all the Khajiit known as Kan'nar has not been having a good week. One of the newest members of the thieve's guild, he's by no means the best thief in Cyrodiil by any stretch of the imagination. He's definitely getting better but right now he's just "okay" in comparison to other beginning thieves in the guild. This has led to not really having much respect "on the job", and even less to those outside.

The last three days however have been particularly bad, as three nights ago he was attacked in his home by a succubus. He managed to survive the encounter but he didn't wake up for three days, finding himself in an alley stripped of all material possessions except the pants on his legs.

But things are about to take an interesting turn for Kan'nar. During those three days Emperor Uriel Septim and his sons were murdered, the Amulet of Kings was stolen, reports of portals to the planes of Oblivion opening around the empire are trickling in, along with stories of a hero rising up to face them, and Kan'nar has discovered that he's acquired the ability to inflame lust in adult female sapient beings just by touching them.

Just the kind of things an enterprising thief can use to claw out a little advancement in this world.

[Alright, the idea is a parallel to Oblivion- same world but Kan'nar is an NPC thief that the hero will probably never actually see. Light hearted most of the time, though with the ability Kan'nar has picked up Light NC is probably appropriate. Looking to run it like a solo game of a PNPRPG, sort of. Thoughts?]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.