what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 13, 2011, 04:24:57 PM
Sexy men in black and ladies in fuzzy socks and corsets...  This is an interesting Sunday.

Navy slacks and flats and a white cable-knit turtle neck sweater.  I'll soon be home and in something a little more relaxing. :-)

You are the sexy one ;)
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Sairek Ceareste

It's really humid in my house, despite there being three windows wide open, and it being nearly 0 degrees (C) outside. So I'm only wearing black boxers.

Perhaps it's because there's no wind at all outside, but it kinda feels like summer again. \o/

Souture

Nothing. ;) The way it should be.
<3 Sou <3

Capone

Maroon Van Heusen button-down shirt with a slightly shimmering blue tie, a nice pair of black slacks with dress-shoes that are a bit beaten up, truth be told.

I'd say to soak this in, it doesn't happen often, but I'm going to have to dress up again tomorrow. And maybe the day after.

Beguile's Mistress

It was a rainy and windy day today so I decided to wear a pair of black slacks with a leather and chain belt, black leather ankle boots and a long sleeved red blouse. 

Belle33

Teal sleep shorties and a matching striped tank top.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Bayushi

During the day, I wore: a black T-shirt saying, "I'd rather be Waterboarding" on it (really gets the college kids riled up >:) ). Loose black cargo pants. My semi-new (only worn once before) black leather slip-on boots. And after searching various boxes for the obnoxiously loud mouse for a few hours last night (night of the 13th), I found my prescription sunglasses! I had a doctor's appointment, so when better to find the sunglasses when I have to go out for awhile.

Right now I'm just wearing black sleep shorts and a black ribbed stretchy tank top. Pondering wearing my cheap cotton gloves to bed to keep my hands warm (circulation problems).

Shepard

I've got black work trousers, a blue lacey vest top and an oversized navy jumper on - less of the sexy, more of the 'just chuck this on - that'll do' mindset today ^^ It's starting to get really cold here, so baggy jumpers are definitely necessary.

Though I only turned my heater off a little while ago, I'm thinking of turning it back on - this apartment doesn't retain the heat at all.

Surferboy

grey sweatpants, flipflops and an The Police t-shirt. Oh and a white CK boxer

lenka

tiny white shorts with pink polka dots on them *blushes*
with a matching pink singlet and pink ugg boots.

....well it is late here!

Capone

Blue t-shirt with Soundwave (the Transformer) on it and green cargo shorts. It's getting back around the 70's here for some reason, so I figured I'd delay the laundry a bit longer by wearing shorts.

Bloody Rose

WyldRanger

I am entirely way to comfortable for the clothes that I'm wearing :P Solid black t-shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes and black socks. My watch is black as is my netbook that I'm typing this on, my bookbag is black, my phone is black, my zip drive is black. The only thing not black that I am wearing today is my red flannel jacket :P

Gentleman48

Sat in a hotel room on business thinking about going to dinner...... wearing a big smile and not a lot else, towel has fallen to floor - why are these rooms always so warm ???

Rebelgoddess

An ankle-length black fluffy dressing gown. It's so cozy on a chilly winter's night ^_^
Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read....

Beguile's Mistress

A charcoal gray jumper and a poofy chiffon blouse, sheer black stockings and suede pumps.

Viper

Penguin pj pants, a blue cami, white panties and no bra...just going relaxed and simple today.

ArtemisHighmore

Pajama pants and a comfy hoodie.

Sylk

pretty dark blue scrub pants and a scrub shirt with snowmen riding motorcycles. Clinic hoodie over that.  Work attire.
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

Aemirys

::sweating her arse off in the heat::

Just Jewellery!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

ArtemisHighmore

Pajamas and a hoodie again! XD

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown slacks and dark brown heels and a pale yellow twin set with a gold chain necklace.

lenka

black steel capped boots with matching black socks..
blue wife beater (singlet)...
dark blue stubbies (denim work shorts)....
pink undies and bra with a little black lace trim..
and my hair will be fashioned up in a long braid today...
very fitting for work. Yay me  :-(

FrostShifter

Old excersise pants, white invader zim shirt, and pigtails. :D