Looking for interested partners...

Started by Bruja, April 10, 2008, 10:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruja

Here are a few story ideas I have been kicking around.

The Mountain - Ria is a new recruit working for the forest service. On her first alone outing she is sectioned to one of the remotest parts of the mountain. I am looking for a male counterpart who is a man living alone in the woods, he has chosen to live out in the wilderness to keep away from a society that doesnt understand him. His world has been one of war, and the otracities that he has seen has made life with other people unbearable. He is a man of principal, strength, and keen survival capabilities. How he reacts to this woman being on "his" mountain is up to you.

The Afficiando's Club - Charlie (yes its a girls name too) owns a car restoration shop where she and her fellow female gear heads work on cars all day. But this is no ordinary shop, Charlie has a taste for vintage sports cars that owning the little shop just cant afford. So on the side she has select clientel that bring their expensive automiblies for service and to get a little extra special service as well. I am looking for two partners one male, one female with an interest in cars.  I am thinking this has the potential to be a larger game, but would like to try it out on a couple of folks first.

Both of these games have exotic potential as well as non-consensual.Let me know what you think!

D

robitusinz

I like both of your ideas, especially the Aficionado's Club.  I'm no car expert, but I believe I have enough knowledge to fake it well enough for a story (if not, Wikipedia's my friend).  My only caveat is that I pretty much work one-on-ones only...I hate waiting on 3rd parties.

I can't receive PMs at the moment, but feel free to email me at robitusinz@yahoo.com
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

SerpentKiss

I like both of these ideas, though, as an ex-military person, I can probably relate to the mountain man better. Seeing as I also hate people in general, which means it wouldn't be as much rp for me as just speaking XD

Chris Brady

Well, I'm up for both, although I'll defer to Snakeman for the mountain one.

But I do so love my cars.  My uncle used to run a shop that used to restore old American muscle cars.  It was fun.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Gerald

Well Dabria, it seems as though I'm probably way too late to enter into the mix for the mountian man role.  too bad too, I do live in the woods by choice, as the public tendsw to close in way too much for my likings some days.  I have treked the forrests of British Columbia alone on two occassions, for several months on each trip with the only provision taken to be salt, so feel that survival techniques are something I know reasonably well.

If by chance the others that have messaged you don't work out, let me know, I'd be happy to join in on the wonderous mountains of the wilderness, and can most likely teach the other character a few tricks along the way.
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

Bruja

Fear not.....I have further idea's for wilderness adventures.

Chris are you on for the role of a wealthy car owner...?

Snakeman and Gerald dont think your out of the woods yet. :P Any thoughts on jungle or caves?

SerpentKiss

well I'm an amateur climber and caver if that helps

Bruja

SerpentKiss

I dunno...you'll have to ask via PM..then if it doesn't let you, then it's not ok :P

Chris Brady

Quote from: Dabria on April 12, 2008, 10:34:30 AM
Fear not.....I have further idea's for wilderness adventures.

Chris are you on for the role of a wealthy car owner...?

One or more as needed, so hell yeah!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Gerald

OK, in truth I have been known to crawl down a few holes in my life, and even some caves as well.  So, if it is up to knowing the ins and outs of delving deep into the earth,  bring in on.  If the jungles of Asia count I lived there for 7 years.  So, I guess I can go back to that frame if needed.
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0