Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not feeling all of my THREE spanks :)

Insanityenviesme

banned for being a spankaholic
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not joining in ;)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not inviting me :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for thinking you needed an invitation

Anesa

Banned for thinking you didn't....

Mordred

Banned so I can lure you outside and abduct you to my secret abode.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for lurin.......... uh....never mind, let's go!  ;P

Mordred

Banned.. sorry gotta blindfold you.. and carry you. Close.
*See Pillory*

Anyalyss

Banned for... being a nasty nasty vampire knight! :P
O&O's    A&A's

Mordred

Banned.. to me that's a compliment! Kindness while banning?
*See Pillory*

Anyalyss

*giggles* I guess that I'm too nice  ::)

Banned... because... this is not a kind ban!
O&O's    A&A's

Sybl

Banned because it's morning.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for not driving me insane. ;)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for tempting me with that wink
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for being tempted.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for a mission well done :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned. Complimenting is always allowed. :P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for forgetting how dangerous compliments can be :)
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for warning about the dangers.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not even trying to heed my warnings :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned. I don't want too. :P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me 'Arrrrrrr' at you :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for the sheer pleasure.  XD