I'm looking for a partner rather than a particular story. Curious? Look inside.

Started by Eva, April 13, 2024, 01:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eva

Request threads can just be the worst. This is especially true when you aren’t 100% sure what you want and have wide ranging tastes. However, I do know I am looking for one more story. My tastes have turned towards stories that are smaller in scope. By this I mean I don’t want epic tales such as would be in a multi-book series. I want a story that would be better suited to a stand alone book, or a novella. I am looking for just a few characters working out a problem. The setting for this can be slice of life, fantasy, urban fantasy, anything really. I would like romance to be part of it, but not all of it. I’d prefer to play as the female in a MxF story, but since I am currently having a blast playing the male in two of my stories I am open to that for the right partner.

Speaking of which, even more than looking for a story that is smaller in scope, I am looking for a partner with whom I have good chemistry, communication, and a similar writing pace. One can’t always know initially if a partner will bring this, but I have found that for me, a good partner is more important than a good plot. So if you read this and find yourself curious, look at my on/offs and my current writings and if you are still interested, please drop me a PM (please don't reply to this thread). Bring your ideas, or just your usual preferences, and we can lob an idea back and forth until we are both satisfied.

I am still open for one more story. Chemistry with a partner is far more important than plot to me.