Affection [MUL]

Started by The Dark Raven, March 24, 2009, 07:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Rival kingdoms fight for land, power...you name it.  In a last attempt at peace, the king of one country offers to his rival as bride his daughter.  The marriage takes place, the one king happy to have a bride to put forth his progeny.  On the death of her father, she is sent to the coronation ceremonies of her brother as the new king.  While away, she finds there is more than just rumor to the secret passages between the king's chambers and other chambers below as her brother claims her for his own, to cuckold his enemy, her husband.

{Incest, pregnancy.  Looking for the husband and the brother of the Queen.  Can be played by same person if you want, or we can make it a small group.}

Rating: VAN to NC. Negotiable.
Please PM me if you are interested. 

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

tonycraig0555

Hello *Smiles warmly*

I'd be interested in playing this scene, I can play both male characters if you like or we can invite someone else, up to you.  Did you have an idea at what point you would like to start the scene?

Take care,

Tony
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

The Dark Raven

Please make sure you read my requests in the original post.  I'd be glad to discuss, but I would prefer to not clutter the thread.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.