Barbaric Castle [Interest Thread][CLOSED/SHUT DOWN]

Started by Josietta, August 18, 2010, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

GAME CLOSED/ENDED

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
EDIT:  WE ARE FULL UP. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INTEREST. FEEL FREE TO WATCH THE GAME AS WE GET IT STARTED. IF YOUR NAME IS LISTED BELOW OR DARK CLOWN HAS CONTACTED YOU PLEASE POST A CHARACTER BIO IN THE THREAD LISTED BELOW. IF YOU SPOKE OF INTEREST BEFORE AND I SOMEHOW MISSED YOUR NAME OR YOU DID NOT GET BACK IN CONTACT WITH US, I APOLOGIZE AND YOU  MAY SPANK ME AT YOUR LEISURE (OR THE LEISURE OF MY LORD).

Please PM Dark Clown for questions or post in the OOC/Character Thread area which is located Here

Okay so first off, this is something I tried a while back on a different site and it sort of fell into what I wasn't looking for and eventually dissipated into nothingness.

I'm just going to toss out the general idea for now and then expand on it later (IE i'll come back and edit this post with more of what I have in mind -- when my brain is fully functional).

This RP would be something hardcore. Something true to times. Something rough and raw.

It's not going to be some love story ending, its not going to be some slaughter fest either. But it may contain some "loving" areas and maybe some painful branding-beatings-mutilations areas of sorts. I do have my offs and I expect others to have theirs.  So in saying so, the RP may have things you don't like, but you would not be expected to participate in said things. Just understand that it could occur within sight.

Okay... now .. on with the idea.

I always wanted to do a small group game with less than a dozen people included.

One man (the Lord of the Kingdom/Ruler of it) who owns many slave girls and maybe has them numbered to his preference.. and then he has followers or "knights" of his own who come in to sample his goods and may purchase one if he so wishes.. and somewhere in there, there is another lord from an adjacent kingdom who is at War with the other.. and he may try to overtake or kidnap some slaves for his own.

This Barbaric Lord would be a harsh, maybe unkind, and adoring at times, but overall a very selfish man. He is all about furthering himself, having others please him and serve him, as well as show his dominance over any who may cross his path.

The girls could be of any kind. Subservient or sassy, though eventually they would be put in their place.

We could even have hermaphrodites and/or subservient males, if the Master so wished. But it should remain clear that females are of the majority in the slave trade.

The opposing Lord could be of the same, or maybe he is a kinder Master, maybe he is more deviant and malevolent.

I would hope to have more than just these two males. Maybe we could have "guests" visit the castle, leaving the RP as an open area for males to visit.  Men who are "knights" of the Masters army... or merchants passing through.

There would be little to no female dominants. In this time era, females were made to submit. The women who were dominate were very masculine in nature, they could over power the males through sheer violence, intimidation, and reputation (usually gained in battle).

Picture a time similar to the thirteenth century or before. In a cold harsh land, where only the strong survive and many die of disease or in battles of land and power. People don't typically live past the age of 40, and women are tools for men to use.

Again, this is just a rough sketch idea of what I'm looking at. I want raw BDSM here. The real rough stuff. Not the pretty, im a sub wearing a collar sort of thing. Nothing in this is pretty (except the women of course ;p )   I want true non con. 

If this appeals to you, or if you know someone willing to run this sort of RP, please let me know.

I don't want to run this, I don't have time to run a RP. But I'd love to play in it.

Thanks for reading my long, drawn out sketch of an idea.

-- Josi <3 [/b]

CURRENT PLAYER LIST

Dark Clown - Lord of Barbaric Castle
Aiden - Opposing Lord

Slaves
Josietta
auroraChloe
undisclosedtoyou
kaz
Lady Kitsune
Rune

Servants
IdaChan
Christa McGinn

Knights/Guards/Etc
Lord Mayerling
Revolutionist
Lyn
Remiel
Kate?
Eeyore
7.(Claimed but Unconfirmed)
8.(Claimed but Unconfirmed)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

kaz

I am definitely up for this.  I think this is an area that is often glamourised when it would have been a violent time.  I am very much up for this.

I could probably GM it, but would like someone else to help if any takers.  But I will defo join this either way.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

undisclosedtoyou

I like the concept of this game.  I have a few games running already, or I'd volunteer to at least help co-GM it.  I'm gonna wait about joining though, see if I have the time.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Lady Kitsune

I am interested.  I've never GMed but could help if needed.
I am working on it, I swear!

Josietta

*knows all about the time thing*  This is just a craving for me.. something i've wanted for a while now.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

undisclosedtoyou

I wont lie, the idea of playing a slave girl is really tempting, especially since it will be set in EX, and it'll allow me to stretch my muscles imagination wise.  So I'll def work this into my list of games I will have to do lol.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

SimonSez

I'm intrested , if you get it set up let me know :)

Aiden

-calls dibs on the opposing lord who lives across the channel-
Viking Aiden!

Or opposing lord
King "the red"  La'fernell!

Josietta

Yay!! So far we have interest and an opposing warlord!! 

I need a main character/Master now.. and a primary GM! If any of you know someone you think can do both of these roles or either of them seperately (though honestly it'd be easier if the GM were the main character as well), please forward them to this page!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Idachan

Ach, I'd toss in my interest but it looks quite full allready :(

Josietta

*drags Ida back in* nuuu.. always room for more lovely!  Specially for you!  We're gonna have like 5-7 females... 2 main males.. and a few scattered males/female servants.. not just slaves. I was thinking that servants who cook and such would be good to add as well since the slave girls wouldn't always be doing menial tasks that HAVE to be done. So a servant boy/girl will be needed. I'd prefer a male servant though, just to help some subserviant male RPers a chance to play if they so choose.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Idachan

*should protest, wants to protest, needs to protest... doesn't protest* Well in that case... I could do either a female servant or a slave... or even a girl dressed as a boy to escape a horrifying fate.

Josietta

Quote from: Idachan on August 19, 2010, 09:40:14 AM
*should protest, wants to protest, needs to protest... doesn't protest* Well in that case... I could do either a female servant or a slave... or even a girl dressed as a boy to escape a horrifying fate.

ooooooo I like that idea! the girl dressed as a boy.. hehe

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Rune

I would love to play a former princess turned slave... if there is still any openings.

Idachan

Quote from: Josietta on August 19, 2010, 01:27:10 PM
ooooooo I like that idea! the girl dressed as a boy.. hehe

I'll do a cute one :D

Josietta

We still need a Lord of the Castle!   

If anyone knows of someone capable of handling this.. please let me know!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Bloody Rose

Josietta

oopsies.. haven't posted here inna bit...

We do have our King and GM spot filled!

Hopefully we'll get this thing started within the next couple days! I hafta converse with the GM to see when he wants to do that, but otherwise everyone keep a watch out!

Again I'm gonna say this will be a slower moving group game.. so please keep that in mind. Some people can't post multiple times a day or even everyday, so I want to be sure its clear before we start. This will be a post as you can sort of thing. With the openness of it, we shouldn't have too many issues on that.

Soo...i'll post our current list of peoples on the OP here.. and let me know if i missed anyone.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

Quote from: SimonSez on August 18, 2010, 05:45:43 PM
I'm intrested , if you get it set up let me know :)

were you looking to play a servant? or a female slave?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

auroraChloe

Quote from: Josietta on August 18, 2010, 04:28:14 PM
EDIT:  WE ONLY HAVE ROOM FOR ANOTHER SERVANT IF ANYONE WANTS TO PLAY IT. AS WELL AS SOME KNIGHTS OF EITHER SIDE -- ONLY MEN. OTHERWISE WE'RE GOING TO CLOSE IT UP. I WANT TO KEEP THIS GROUP FAIRLY SMALL. THERE WILL BE OPPORTUNITIES FOR VISITORS IF MEN WOULD LIKE TO COME IN AS A ONCE IN A WHILE GUEST OF ONE OF THE LORDS.

noted.  will enjoy watching the game. 

a/a 8/21/17

Josietta

Quote from: auroraChloe on August 29, 2010, 01:48:29 PM
noted.  will enjoy watching the game.

you not playing with us? I have you on my character list.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

auroraChloe

Quote from: Josietta on August 29, 2010, 05:51:47 PM
you not playing with us? I have you on my character list.

ohh..   i misunderstood.  i haven't come up with a profile but i have an idea for one.  can i PM you about it ? 

and is there another thread some place ? 

a/a 8/21/17

Josietta

As soon as I'm able to get in a computer I'll put up an OOC thread and character profile. But I need to talk to Dark Clown first since he's the official GM. In the meantime feel free to PM me and CC Dark Clown as well.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

auroraChloe

Quote from: Josietta on August 29, 2010, 09:58:52 PM
In the meantime feel free to PM me and CC Dark Clown as well.

ok, hon..    thanks.

a/a 8/21/17