Aerona needs a Dedicated Male

Started by Aerona, October 10, 2010, 11:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerona

Hey guys :) I'm looking for someone who will be in for the long haul -

If I haven't scared you away yet - I'm looking for a roleplay that's fantasy based, something that's going to last for a while. We could be nobles, peasants, Amazon warriors - Anybody have good ideas?

Ideally I want some great love/hate chemistry between our characters for a while before there's sex... and/or non-con.

I do have this one culture I created called Zonians - they're female warriors, they capture men to have in their harems and procreate with...

Or something else.

Takers? :D

TastyBacon

Hmm, I would be interested in hearing more about the Zonians race you created, and possibly also hearing any plot ideas you might have or want to build upon?

Stormrider

Quote from: Aerona on October 10, 2010, 11:25:03 PM
Hey guys :) I'm looking for someone who will be in for the long haul -

If I haven't scared you away yet - I'm looking for a roleplay that's fantasy based, something that's going to last for a while. We could be nobles, peasants, Amazon warriors - Anybody have good ideas?

Ideally I want some great love/hate chemistry between our characters for a while before there's sex... and/or non-con.

I do have this one culture I created called Zonians - they're female warriors, they capture men to have in their harems and procreate with...

Or something else.

Takers? :D

I would love to write with you. i am open to just about anything and post often (daily) a bit less on weekend. Check out what I write and if your game lets work out a story.

I dont do MM but anything else is fine. I can write Female if need be. I don't know much about furrys so might be best to stay with human of some sort.

lol I love your worl
Love to write ... tell me if it is not working  for you. I will understand. Just don't leave me hanging.   Looking for a writing partner.

eroticdreamer2010

Your proposed storyline sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Feel free to check out my profile, and write me a PM if you would like to discuss the possibility of playing together more. :)
"Reason is, and shall forever be, the downtrodden slave of almighty emotion." - Redrick

My Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85225.0

ceasar

I'm down for it if you aren't already playing it, PM me if you'd like to pursue it

Hope to hear back,
Ceasar
On's and Off's for those who want to look

TheLegionary

Hi Aerona,

Add me to your list. Maybe Aerona could use more than one guy for her plans, since she is talking about a male harem.

Hugs,

TL

Aerona

Hey boys,

I've had an overwhelming amount of response from ya'll, and I can only really have 1-2 games... So I will think about it and get back to everybody sometime tonight.

Thank you!