Godhome (Possible NCEF Game)

Started by Vandren, March 12, 2006, 09:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyFox

*waves hands*  Can I jump in as well?  I've got ideas for servants running around in my little fevered brain.... especially if that Shelnas comes into play... would a shapeshifter like a werecat who favors multiple cat forms?  Or a kitsune?
She is my broken doll
She lost all her pieces in a big fall
She can't discover
That I will never let her recover

Creeper

I'll be playing. Can you say 'Tentacled Fertility God'?

Oh, I knew you could.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Strife

Might switch to a demi-god rather than a deity, and be somebodys play thang  8)
"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

Creeper

Hey, you could be my character's demi-god son/daughter! Being a god of fertility, he's bound to have a lot of 'em running around. Of course, you could be some other god's physical plaything.

Idachan

I would really like to play a winter godess (and NPC her two sisters from time to time if needed). The sisterly trio takes on different aspects of winter and cold with my character as the playfull, good one. Her followers would include those who like to play in the snow and those who like seeing the first spring flowers breaking through the snow.

Vandren

Excellent, that make a solid 7.  :D

I'll PM the goddesses ASAP.  Side note: I've got a busy day ahead and, after a bit under an hour, I won't be on again until mid-to-late afternoon (EST, GMT-5/6).  But I'll definitely be on after that.

(And remember, everyone, multiple characters per player are welcome.  :))
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Vandren

Request has been submitted.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Vandren

Thanks to the lovely Elvi, the board is up and running.  :)

So, I'm ready to see those potential characters . . . I'd like to review them before their officially accepted, though, just for tradition's sake.

Elvi

..........and the fact that you are a control freak.......... *sniggers*

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on March 14, 2006, 07:16:05 AM
..........and the fact that you are a control freak.......... *sniggers*

Hey . . . didn't we just have a PM conversation about flamewars?  ;)

Elvi

OY!
How can the truth be a flame?
*laughs*

strenoth

Name: Zagaroth
Apparent Age: Form Dependant, humanoid forms tend to look mid to late 20's.
Sphere(s):

Portfolio: Chivalry, good Dragons, honesty, Honor, Judgement, Justice, Loyalty, Mercy, nobility, protection, power, trust, truth, valor, Wisdom, Zeal

Worshippers: Good Dragons, Paladins, Knights, noble warriors of all sorts, those seeking the wisdom to guide others, or the power to protect others.

Description: (physical, inc. scars/tattoos/clothing)
    Zagaroth’s true form has three golden dragon heads upon long necks, striped with a purple diamond pattern on each side of each neck, trailing down to a massive black-scaled body where the diamond patters turn silver, each stripe leading down to one his six powerful legs. 2 pairs of bright crimson wings spread from his back to carry him aloft.

His typical human form is tall with metallic gold hair, purple eyes, black clothing with silver trim, and a crimson cloak, all designed to match his true form's colors.

Symbol: Traingle with point up, Subdivided into three other triangles (lines going from corner to center) Left triangle: weigh-scales (Justice), Right: Unicorn (Honor), Bottom: Lion (Strength to carry Honor and Justice)

Personality:
    Zagaroth is the Quintessence of Nobility, not only in it’s form and style, and in the power, but the responsibilities and duties of Nobility as well. For with Great Power comes Great Responsibility, in essence a strong aspect of his personality before such an elegant phrasing was found.

He holds to the tenants of Chivalry in it’s most Romantic aspect, where honesty and virtue are held high, and those who are strong protect those who can not defend themselves. He is the very model of what it means to be a Paladin. Nobility and a passionate sense of duty, tempered by wisdom and mercy, kindness and gentleness to the innocent, and bringing justice to the cruel and the evil.

Powers: (practically unlimited, should be related to sphere or spheres)
Paladin and Draconic abilities, very good at physical combat, strong with magic but not so much compred to dieties who are primarily casters

Weakness(es):
Loneliness mostly, he holds a very responsible position, and though he has had mates of the ages, none have resonated enough with his heart to last over all of time.

Background:
Zagaroth was one of the 4 dieties who helpes shape the universe of Tryneir, assisting the over-diety who was reforging this new world, from the remenants of 2 realities that had been destroyed by cross-planar warfare. As such, his powers, experience, and knowledge are vast, and has the additional advantage of being entrusted with the status of 'Edler Diety', which expands his powers greatly, but at the same time, much of that additional power is channeled into maintaining the universe's stability, for there are still unstable elements which seek to undo themselves. He is also the father-diety of all the True Dragon races of Tryneir, through a race of more powerful dragons (now mistakenly thought to be extinct) whose evolution spliut off and specialized during a civil war that lasted millenia. The other races brought upon themselves their own weakened state by encouraging their evolution to hasten the growth of each generation, leading eventually to the loss of immortality.

Preferred Servants: (qualities, races, genders, etc.)
Dragon and those who like them. Good hearted, noble folk. He'd except servants of any gender, especially as he is unlikely to engage in sexual behavior with a servant, as he;d consider it an abuse of his powers.

Two Fantasies:
1) Finally finds a goddess who he can love unreservedly across eternity
2) Zagaroth gets thouroughly seduced and corrupted by an evil goddess, possibly leadign him becoming her master or her becoming his mistress, depending. Disclaimer: woudln't effect any stories outside this game.
BDSM Orientation: Switch
Sexual Limitations: Site limits, no male-on-male

Elvi

Would it help if I played servant/servants Vandren?
We seem to be very low on them.....

GoldenChild

There... now I have submitted my character anyway :)

strenoth

Name Strenoth
Apparent Age: Tends to look late 20's
Sphere(s):

Portfolio: darkness, intrigue, night, rogues, secrets, seduction, shadows, spies, thieves, vice

Worshippers: Shadow dragons, creatures of the Shadows subtype, those who are most at home in the night and the shadows, those who wish to keep secrets or indulge in secret dark vices, and those who desire to seduce another for selfish desire.

Description: (physical, inc. scars/tattoos/clothing)
His draconic form is that of an immense shadow dragon, his scales blending so well with shadows that sometimes it's ahrd to tell exactly where he is, even with strong light.

His human form tends to be dark of hair and eye, wearing black leathers that are made from select victims who passed away in the throws of passion.

Personality:
Cunning, manipulative, seductive, extremely lustful.

Powers: (practically unlimited, should be related to sphere or spheres)
Can easily arouse lust even in unwilling subjects, envoking pleasure with even a light touch,

Weakness(es):
puts himself at extreme risk sometimes in his pursuit of conquests. His own desires can be turned agaisnt him occasionally

Background:

Strenoth was born into the third generation of Shadow Dragons on Tryneir, before they had bred so hard and fast as to loose their immortality. Strenoth's life was always an interestign one, a dragon with an unusually carnal appetite who had no compunction about dealign with devils and demons, especially not attractive female ones, leaving behidn many spawn with his blood both in mortal lands and in the hells, as well as a few offspring born of celestial beings. He also studied magic more thouroughly than most dragons did, increasing hsi abilities beyond the ares that came naturally to his kind.

But his rise to deific status was unintentional. It was his sister who had become the goddess of the shadow dragons. Her nature was as carnal as his, and they had been occasional lovers through out the ages, but one day she went to far. She attempted to conquer him, to make him into her sex slave, one of her toys. But in the end, he conquered and devoured her and all her powers, claiming her soul and her psoition as a deity.

Preferred Servants: (qualities, races, genders, etc.)
Female, lustful (or at least, are so when he's doen with them), attractive.

Fantasies:
1)he becomes obsessed with a woman of pure heart, whom he sets out to conquer. Perhaps his heart is tempered by her, or perhaps he succeeds and claims her, but can never bring himself to push her far enough to break her, being gentle and kind to her in ways he is not to any other.

2) Finds a goddess of like mind and lusts to become his primary mate, though neither are inclined towards fidelity
BDSM Orientation: Switch
Sexual Limitations: Site limits, no male-on-male

Elvi

Vandren,
Do we have a time line on this?
(Sorry if you have already said)

Was just toying with an idea of having someone zapped up from present day, perhaps someone who had an interest in mythology and deities?

LadyFox

Name: Rhianikki
Race: werecat/divine
Apparent Age: late 20's
Deity:

Description: She is Egyptian in appearance, with a sleek, panther-toned body, raven black hair, and deep black, uptilted eyes with a golden glitter in them.  Her face is somewhat feline in nature, alive with life, and possessing a full mouth that is smiling more often than not.  She stands about 5'7", weighing 140 lbs.  She has plenty of curves, and tends to wear things that accent that greatly.  She favors Egyptian style clothing with much gauzy material, and thin fine linens that are just this side of transparent.  Her makeup and jewelry are both subtle and rich, and she does her best to never get it wrong.  She has no tattoos, but oddly enough, enjoys henna, and works patterns on herself with great frequency.

Personality: Mischievous, intelligent, highly sensual, wry sense of humor, can be very vicious and vindictive

Powers: shifting into alternate cat forms; animal telepathy, dreamwalking(this is the only way she can contact humanoids due to her odd brain structure)

Weakness(es): She is a born hunter, and as such, lives more for the moment, not always thinking about the results of her actions.  Long-term planning is harder for her, unless it directly benefits her.  Extremely sensual, she can be distracted from things and tempted easily with items that affect that, as well as people bent on seduction... though she usually enjoys that.  Physically, she has difficulty around silver, though nore of the irritating itch type; her father's blood thins that out.  She is also weak after too many shifts, so forcing her to shift too often wilol wear her down.

Background: Born of a were mother and a divine father(who she has no knowledge), she grew up surrounded by otherworldly things.  She knew she was were at a young age, with the abilities associated with that.  Her other abilities showed up later... the first being animal mindspeech.  She soon got familiar with each animal's method of speech, though the easiest for her to speak to were the felines.  She always had difficulty with humans... until she reached the age of eighteen.  That was when she found the ability to walk in people's dreams... it was then that her mind and theirs were close enough in thought that she could communicate with them.  She doesn't do this often, as humans are so cluttered, in her mind.

She is looking for someone who can give her what she wants; something beyond what the life of a were can give her.  She has no desire to take a mate from among them for permanence, and resists strongly suggestions she should breed.

Preferred Divinity: shifters, mischievous, playful, intelligent, somewhat animalistic in nature or fond of animals

Two Fantasies:
1) To be taken by a god as a mate, fidelity optional
2) To find someone who can best her in the things she holds dear, to tame her

Limitations: Site Rules, mutilation, disfigurement, amputation
She is my broken doll
She lost all her pieces in a big fall
She can't discover
That I will never let her recover

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on March 14, 2006, 07:29:09 AM
OY!
How can the truth be a flame?
*laughs*

A question I've asked many times.  :)

QuoteDo we have a time line on this?
(Sorry if you have already said)

Was just toying with an idea of having someone zapped up from present day, perhaps someone who had an interest in mythology and deities?

Anytime and every time.  This's supposed to be a hub in the multiverse, so any time period and any dimension and any world are fair game.  :)  (My deity comes from a fantasy world, both servants come from alternate Earths, one 20th c. the other 22nd c.)

Elvi

Well one very amused and bemused mythology student on her way....*grins*
I'll start with one to begin with and then pop in another when I have time, as I have just said to you in my PM....it's been one of those weeks.....

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on March 14, 2006, 02:24:55 PM
Well one very amused and bemused mythology student on her way....*grins*
I'll start with one to begin with and then pop in another when I have time, as I have just said to you in my PM....it's been one of those weeks.....

NP.  I'm still working on typing up my third and figuring out two fantasies for her.  :)

Creeper

Name: Azriel
Apparent Age: ?? to 17 in his favored forms
Sphere(s): Fertility, Sex, Heritage, Life, Creation, Perversion

Description: Azriel usually takes the form of a huge, slimy, dark-green tentacle monster the size of a mountain. When he's alone or with someone he trusts, he takes the form of the soot-stained artificer's assistant he used to be when he was mortal (though he does shift the gender occasionally. In that form, he has short, mousy brown hair, glasses, wears a thick work shirt and a brown blacksmith's apron with tools stuffed in the pockets, and brown work gloves. His (or her) face and body has smudges of soot all over.

Personality: Azriel doesn't really talk much in his tentacle-monster form. When he does, it's always about expanding the power of his spheres, trying to get a stronger hold in the minds of the mortals. In his mortal form, he's bored, forlorn, and quiet. He's been doing his job for the past few thousand years, and is looking for something else to do. Not that he'd let any other divinity know that, of course.

Powers:
Virility: Azriel can knock up anything. Anything. A rock, a tree, the concept of greed, your sense of self-worth. Anything. He can do the reverse too, and get knocked up by anything. He can also bestow this ability on anyone else, mating you with your sense of self worth, for example.
He also doesn't have to do the physical act to instill pregnancy either. It could be conveyed in kiss, or a touch, or a song, or a gift. He could come to you in your dreams as a Shower of Gold, and impregnate someone that way.

Shapeshifter: Like many gods, Azriel is a shapeshifter. He usually doesn't have much reason to use it these days, though.

Gift of life: Azriel can shift anyone's body into the age of physical maturity, from the very young to the very old. He can also alter gender, and the length someone is pregnant for. He can heal all wounds and diseases, except those bestowed directly from a divinity.

Fertility: Azriel can directly alter the chances of conception or reproduction in anything, including concepts or ideas.

Weakness(es): Death. As a god of Life, necromancy and painful death are anathema to him. Azriel refuses to bless any nation that condones the use of necromancy.

Background: Azriel doesn't remember much about his history, and it bothers him. But he does remember the important parts, like when he became a god. He used to be an artificer's assistant, aiding his master both in the forge and in the field. On one expedition, his master located the burial chambers of a dead divinity. They decided to see if they could raise the God from the dead, figuring that the God would owe them a favor for it. But the ritual went haywire, and instead of raising the God from the dead, Azriel was gifted with it's shard of divinity. Azriel ascended to Godhood, and has been gathering power ever since.

Preferred Servants: Hermaphrodites, pregnant women, virile men, sorcerers, artificers, and other magic users, races created by magic, tentacle monsters, and most of all, his own children.

Two Fantasies:
1) Using one (or many) of his own children to spread a new race across the land
2) Finding someone that will lift his boredom over sex.

Limitations: Site Rules

Strife

(( Plopped in the wrong place  :-[))

Vagrant
Apparent Age: Early-20s
Sphere(s): Separation, Perception,

Description: Vagrant, the unknown element, bringer and extender of life, yet plagued by a selfless desire. In appearance, his flesh appears regal green, brown spots litter his neck and shoulders, decorating his attire in an exquisite manner.  Preferring to walk, he moves with a gracious pace, never altering from his lazily stroll. On the contrary however, when angered, his skin is covered in brown, black and various shades of red, his hair shortens from its lengthy knee height to almost bald. He’ll move with shark, extremely quick actions, never once stopping until either he or his opponent are no more. Note also, that when in this state, his link with plant/tree life extends 10 fold, allowing him to rapidly progress the evolution of plants/trees unimaginably.

Personality: Vagrant can be best compared to a coin; on one side he is gracious and caring, bestowing his fortune upon all life alike, much like a melodic bard, joyous and kind. On the other side, a rabid demon, spawning hate and powerful murderous intent to those whom have abused his brothers and sisters of the forest.

Powers:
- Precognition: Vagrant is gifted with the ability to see events that haven’t yet occurred; overseeing the future and adapting to it, however, at a cost.
- Influence Life: Vagrant is able to influence the growth of any living plant or tree, not only that but he can bring into effect, breeds of plant that may have never been found without his guidance (evolution).
- Verdant Tongue: Lastly Vagrant is able to speak in tongue with all plant/tree life alike, and now even some of the various animals that happen to pass through his gardens.

Weakness(es):
- Verdant bond: Having bound himself to his “green-life”, he becomes very ecstatic of those who abuse their natural surroundings.

Background: Vagrant, the son of both a mortal woman and an immortal father, has loitered the world for 1000’s of years, having inherited the freedom of life, whilst also gaining the unbearable emotions to deal with such a lonely existence. He has strolled through the ages, without a reason, to quench his curiosity, why was he born? Of what purpose must he serve? To forever be alone? Indeed, he has suffered such terrifying mortal fears.

Having been born of a Verdant master, his mother, an aspiring druid, she too loved the lands, walked the forests and nurtured the plants. Curious though, that her powers weren’t nearly as developed as Vagrants, perhaps his fathers roll triggered this, never-the-less, his mother died during child-birth and his father sealed his own powers away, in self-blame for his lovers death, hence sealing himself away for eternity, leaving Vagrant to walk the mortal world, alone.

And to this day, Vagrant has lived as a demi-god, delivering aid to the woodland world and depriving mortal greed with his radical abilities.

Preferred Servants: Humanoid, Nature lovers, Shapeshifters, Loving, Caring, Gracious creatures.

Two Fantasies:
1) Vagrant has always enjoyed the spectacles of young pixies, having one to whom he could call his own, or at least feel sensual warmth from.
2) Situations involving natural surroundings, forests, fountains etc.

Limitations: Site Rules, Male-Male
"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

Vandren

Always happy to have new players, so c'mon over.  Godhome under NCEF.  :)

Vandren

Just bumping this.  The more the merrier.  :)