The Red Comet's Three Ideas (Female players wanted!)

Started by Unishifter, April 21, 2009, 10:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unishifter

I'm not looking for any more people right now. Keep an eye on this space, though, as it'll probably be filled with more ideas soon! Thank you for playing!

Hi! I'm new around here, and looking for a solo game to get started with. I've got a few ideas running around in my head, outlined below. Each one is very open-ended as to where it could lead, and I'm open to discussing the specifics as well as exactly what kind of sexual content would be included. These, especially the former two, lend themselves more to a lighthearted kind of story, but I'm flexible on the mood as well.

The Magical Girl's Secret Position filled!
You are an ordinary high school girl with a crush on a childhood friend about your age. He's nice enough and might just reciprocate your feelings if you had the courage to confess them, but there's one very important thing he doesn't know. When monsters from the Dark Realm attack the city, you use your powers to turn into a magical girl, the mysterious and sexy idol who's set ablaze the heart of many a male fan! Obviously, you're hesitating to drag him into your world, but there's one very important thing you don't know. Ubeknowst to everyone, your oh-so-nice friend is actually one of the lieutenants of your nemesis, the Dark Queen! Will you find out each other's identities? If so, will you cast your feelings aside and become true enemies, or try to drag the other to your side? If not, will you do some things you might regret to the one you love?

A Summoning Accident Position filled!
A teenager recieves as inheritance from his grandfather a mysterious book, claiming to hold arcane secrets he can't begin to imagine. To his amazement, the spells in it actually work, and it doesn't take long for him to attempt something way out of his league. His idea? Summon a succubus and bind her to this realm, making her his slave. He actually succeeds at this, but, naturally, something goes horribly wrong. The succubus he summoned, you, is nothing more than a young trainee, who holds considerable demonic power but little control over it. What's worse, the spell used to bind her backfires, affecting both her and the boy, meaning they feel an uncontrollable compulsion to follow each other's orders. How will the resident of the underworld react to having to live in human society? Will one try to find a way to escape the other's control, or will they try to cooperate until the spell can be undone?

As an alternate idea, the scenario could be flipped around to involve a female human mage wannabe and an incubus instead.

On the Run Position filled!
In a distant future in which mankind has colonized the far-off reaches of space, technology has advanced to a level beyond our comprehension. One piece of such technology is a bracelet one can permanently affix to their body in order to be injected with nanomachines and control them. Uses of such bracelets range from governement-regulated and specialized (telekinetic powers, ability to coat oneself in impenetrable steel) to the more accessible luxury (instant clothes-changing, ability to access computer networks from about anywhere). By some amazing trick of fate, you find yourself in possession of one very special bracelet, a prototype created by the military that encompasses a vast array of powers into one, most notably the ability to morph your body into about anything you can imagine, with seemingly no regard to what common sense dictates should be possible. Naturally, your new powers overwhelming at first, and authorities are in search of the precious lost item. But before you know what just happened to you, you're kidnapped by a spacefaring rogue with plans of his own for the bracelet. What will you use your powers for? Will you try to escape and return to a normal life, or will you trust the criminal, who claims his intentions are more noble than it seems at first?

My O/Os, as seen in my sig, are a good indicator of what in these could interest me, but they're a work in progress so take them with a grain of salt. Please post here or contact me if one of those scenarios interests you!

Rhapsody

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for a good Magical Girl tale. :) 
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Lindra

Either a Summoning Accident or On the Run sound like a blast. :D
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

Tad

I'd be up for on the run.  Sounds like it could be a good time, and involves transformation, which I really like.  Please PM me about any more of the details.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs