Seeking a Game

Started by MagicalPen, April 04, 2006, 10:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I am on the prowl once more, looking for a one-on-one to get be back into the swing of things after my hiatus. Now, i realise i should flesh out my Ons/Offs like several other people but probably wont get to that until tomorrow. In the mean time, i am wondering if anyone is interested in any of these ideas. I, of course, playing the male figure(s) in each. These are also in no order, and the ideas can be changed according to whoever is interested. Some of them can take place in a numerous assortment of settings.

1. A man is seduced by his friends daughter while they are left alone for a few hours.
2. A Noble is captured in battle and is sold into slavery - his mistress imposing herself on him. From here, this could go in numerous directions - a more plot driven one-on-one. Keep in mind i am not into Heavy-Bondage etc.
3. M/M/F of some sort. Numerous possibilities of who the male figures are and setting etc.
4. M/F/F - same as number 3, just reverse order this time.
6. Neighbor is seduced by Neighbors Wife.
7. A peasant boy(18) is sold off by his poor family to a local Noble/Brothel/Slave Trader of some sort. Several variations within this one too.
8. A secretary gets in trouble for doing something, has to offer some sort of 'payment' to Boss to get let off. (Or Teacher/Student setting too).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games