Looking for a "Damsel in distress" sorta role...heehee.

Started by Mia Saisyu, April 03, 2006, 12:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia Saisyu

I guess this would apply to more games already in fashion...But if anyone needs any NPCs/whatnot played ( though I usually only do 1 at a time ) or have a role in mind that could fit ( princess that needs to be kept in good shape because she can release some seal..? A healer that's useful but vulnerable? ) with a high susceptibility of being "kidnapped" with a good chance of the naughty happening.. ( captured by an octopus..swallowed by some sort of gigantic plant that regains HP off of a female orgasm..? A lost love captured and being trained as a slave/gang banged against her will?)

If anyone has such a role open, lemme know. I've been inactive the past week or so thanks to the flu but now i'm back on my feet. =3

Faolan

Hi Mia, I am responding to your PM to me here because I haven't regained PM priviledges yet. I'd love to play a one on one with you if you'd still like to. Unfortunately it's been a while and like I said I don't have access to my messages so I don't remember what we were going to do.

email me directly at [censored] and we can talk it over.