Free Hugs Campaign.

Started by Fragile Dreams, November 15, 2009, 09:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragile Dreams

It's a simple game, with posting a hugging. The rules is as it goes. The player must travel to the country the previous poster was and hug him, then he/she travels to another country to hug the next poster. :)

And since I'm the first I begin the campaign from Greece.
*Books a plane from Greece to USA, random picked city. As soon as he gets out of the plain, catches the first person he sees, which is the person who posts next to me and hugs tightly.*

P.S. The idea was inspired by this video:
Free Hugs Campaign - Official Page (music by Sick Puppies.net )

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Butterflykiss

*Happily greets Fragile as he exits the plane, and hugs him aaaall up~ Hands him a bunch of tourist booklets and coupons for some of her favorite American restaurants before leaving him to catch her flight.*

*Boards the plane (first class, of course!) and wings her way to Canada (where she hopes to catch a Cirque du Soleil show!) and hugs the first Elliquiy member to greet her~*

Nico

~travels to...Canada, to meet the Patron Saint of good girls ..and I bet that it's nice there...to scoop her up for a good ole bear hug~ ;)

Dear God, I so want to go to Canada one day!

~books a ticket and boards a plane, hopefully with some handsome (male, of course) flight attendants...and goes right to...San Francisco!

Esoteric Myobi

-Greets Nicholas at San Fran and hopes for his sake that it's not too foggy for sightseeing and hugs him excitedly while chattering away-

Last time I went I could just barely see the Golden Gate Bridge x.x!

-Waving goodbye, she boards the next flight out with her luggage and ends up in...the pink sandy shores of Bermuda!-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Pixilicious

After almost being sucked into the Bermuda Triangle, Pixi finally docks her ship on the beautiful island.  Getting off, she goes off in search for Myobi, finally finding her sunbathing on the beach on the far side of the island.

Hugging her briefly, Pixi smiles and tells Myobi to enjoy getting her tan!

Boarding a plane at the nearest airport, Pixi changes hastily on the private jet, into skinny jeans, a tank top, stilettos, sunglasses and a scarf for an added touch, and directs the pilot to take her to Milan for fashion week!
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Beguile's Mistress

Meets Pixi's plane at Malpensa Airport, gives her a delicious hug and whisks her off for a tour of all the shows, having front row seats from the fashion houses and invitations to all the best parties.  Tours the city with her and takes in an opera at La Scala.  Giving Pixi a final hug...

Beguile's Mistress spins her globe, covers her eyes and puts a pin in...

Sydney, Australia!  She books a flight on Quantas and packs for nice spring weather.

Skye

Zooming through the air on her broomstick, Reign finally touches down in Australia. While her aircraft's bristles get tended to, the witch takes in the sights of the majestic "outback." Not so far from where she has wandered, Reign smiles at the sight of a familiar face. Shamelessly interrupting Beguile's Mistress (with whatever she had been doing), with a tickle attack.

As the shenanigans fade, she asks, "Why has it taken a whole year for someone to get a hug?!" Hands on her hips, her brow quirks. The wonder remained unanswered, by its nature; Reign motioned for a hug. The evil eye replaced with a warm smile, for a fond "familiar."

There was truly no rest for the wicked, as the occasion was shortened with a summoning. Her broom was delivered back to the witch's hands. Whisking her off to China of all places. 
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Autumn52

Xandi boards the next plane to China and finds Reign the instant the plane touches down. She hugs her and happily chatters on about how glad she is that this hugging game is continued.

When the two women part company Xandi is excited to continue her travels. She instructs the pilot to take her to Spain, so she can visit all the fabulous musems.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

TL flies to Spain as soon as he gets to know Xandi is visiting El Prado and waits for her outside, holding a rose. He hands the rose, hugs her and right after, decides to continue the game.

Following a friend's advice, TL takes an Emirates flight to Dubai, United Arabian Emirates. He wants to have a dinner at the Al Mahara in the Burj Al Arab.

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile's Mistress walks into the Al Mahara with a group of friends and see her great friend TL.  Hurrying up to him she hugs him and invites him to join her party for merriment and revelry!  ~smiles~

The next day she books a flight for home and a week long stay in the Pocono Mountains to enjoy the fall foliage, antiquing and long walks in the colorful woods.