Summer Sex Camp (both F and M)

Started by dvalen, May 19, 2011, 12:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synthmyscreams

Name:Kayla Albrecht
Bio: Kayla is one of those girls who just can't seem to let her sexual independence streak die. This is her first year as a counselor at this particular summer camp, but she has been doing these since she was 16 (the age of consent in her home state, FL). Her parents could never keep track of her or her habits, and so she has all ways done whatever the hell pleases her at the moment. Experienced and seasoned, she takes this as another fun way to spend the summer. It is much better than working at the Borders in Orlando. These summers are her way of having a hiatus. Educating socially awkward young men into bed-prowling beasts is her unique way of giving back to her sex, as well as pleasing herself.

Seeming more aggressive than she actually is, her tattooes are just her outward expression of what beauty is to her. A way of exalting those artists she believes are under-noticed. But don't let that fool you. Happy, bubbly, and outgoing in personality, her tastes in bed are often a little more, colorful. A fan of BDSM, she encourages the boys to explore their dom/sub sides, and really enjoys group/multiple encounters. One hand washing the other. It isn't about gender for her either, so she encourages same-sex encounters, regardless of the boys established "sexuality."

Like a cat playing with toys, she enjoys the art of built-up tensions, and whatever other long-term experiments float her way. She also enjoys introducing the guys to excess, and not only excess lust. She really loves to show them the romantic sides of excess partying, excess booze, and on occasion, the other vices that the world has to offer. Think of her as the one one who you know will sting, but, you just can't resist getting a closer look.
"Let us make the music of the night..."

Purrs and Growls...

KatieSparks

I'd be interested in filling the last F spot, if it's not already taken.

dvalen

Hello KatieSparks!  I haven't heard from Anne Sophie, so if you want it, just show your declaration of intent by posting a pic and brief bio on this thread and you're in!

KatieSparks

Name: Yuki Yumimoto
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio: Yuki had always had a talent for getting the attention of young men, and last year she'd finally found a way to put it to good use. This was her second year at the camp, but she hadn't spent the entire summer last year and as such still had a fair bit to learn. She'd always been fascinated by the more hedonistic pleasures the place offered, which suited her tastes... threesomes, group sex, and best of all, she got the sense that she actually knew something about it all - because she was teaching it. Though usually submissive by nature, Yuki had no problem being forward with men, and telling them what she wanted. Sometimes she just loved to watch a guy masturbate while he looked at her.. but it wasn't intended to tease him, it was just what she enjoyed. If a man was not willing to take her, she would make him take her.. she was a believer in the traditional manly-man, and wanted to morph the young fellows who attended the camp into what she saw as the ideal man.

Of course, her parents didn't approve of this kind of lifestyle at all. They were very traditional people, and did not approve of the sex and booze their daughter had an affinity for. Too many nights, she'd come home drunk, or not at all, and in either case probably found a partner for the night. Her parents never kicked her out, but they were always on the brink until she'd left and become financially independent due to her unsavory ventures.

If there was one problem she had that she was willing to admit, it was probably an alcohol problem.. she often got a little more tipsy than intended, but there was no part of it she didn't enjoy, and so it tended to happen pretty often. Here, she always made sure to complete her duties.. but often the rules were pretty loose, and as long as she fucked the campers and they learned a thing or two from it she'd get by.

dvalen

Okay, gang...we've got all the bios except for some reason I can't see the pic for KatieSpark's charrie. It's time to move forward with the story and I'll start up a thread and a starter soonest, probably by tonight if not tomorrow.  Tune in and have fun!

TheHangedOne

Haven't a clue as to why the img got mucked up, but here's the url if anybody wants it: http://hmh.omgasia.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/hwang-mi-hee-wallpaper-01-400x400.jpg

Edit: Addendum: After doing that, and clicking the link myself...it 404's! Which would explain why it's not showing up in  KatieSparks post.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Foxy DeVille

KatieSparks

Ah! Sorry it didn't work.. comes up on my computer. :x Replaced the photo in the post so hopefully it works now~

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

dvalen

dvalen

Let's have the guys arrive one by one.  Keep in mind this is a wild and remote part of northern Maine, among tall pines and lush vegetation.  The regular summer camp for boys and girls is called Camp Runningbear and the special area for the guys is off site nearby.  The guys are dropped off at the special camp in front of the community/main office cabin where the guy will eat their meals and where the girls stay.

Guys, introduce yourselves, talk to each other while us girls get ready to meet you.  Sound good?

Antisoul

Room for one more? Or is this game closed?

ChaosLacky

Laughing Hyena

MagicalPen

Pretty sure its full right now. I know that I seem to be the only active-guy who doesnt have an active female partner anymore.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lightshock16

If you ever need another boy, let me know. this sounds right up my Alley. LOL

whtbitch4u2own

Hi I would like to fill for the female spot, if there is still a spot open?

Sorry guys i just joined E couple days back and I'm loving it. I see this is an old post but recently some people have replied to it so I'm just curious if it's still open for a Female spot
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959