News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lina015

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Lina015

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Falstaff

Good Lord ladies...I leave for a minute...tsk, tsk, tsk

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Katiana

*agrees* thank goodness, life was dull without a cowboy...

himawari

well, somewhere in the corners of the internet, they are giving free lap dances

WashAutumstar

Quote from: Katiana on July 24, 2013, 10:28:45 AM
*agrees* thank goodness, life was dull without a cowboy...

Are you saying I'm not interesting/ not entertaining enough for you lot?

Falstaff

himawari

WashAutumstar

bah *takes his shirt off and does an Irish jig in his kilt*

Katiana

WashAutumstar

66 *continues dancing*

ever thought about wearing a kilt there Fals?

himawari

Falstaff

Well Wash...my heritage is actually Scots/Irish...*grins*  I have worn them...especially at the Ren Fest.

Katiana

*wanders past both of them with a mirror just to check*

WashAutumstar

Which Ren fest, if you don't mind me asking?

see anything interesting there kat? XD

himawari

Falstaff

The one in Michigan, USA...

*grins at the ladies...stops his dance.*