A real craving to dominate (M seeking F)

Started by Itsallgoodfun, March 23, 2013, 04:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

The new relationships:

Everyone knows that the sex at the start of a new relationship is insane. The new couple want to try everything. Whether this is to try and impress their new fuck buddy, or if it is simply because they love to try out new things that previous partners never would. 

Our new couple are young, hot and wildly adventurous. She is naturally submissive, and they quickly realise all the fun they can have with him playing an exaggerated dominant role in their sex life.

It definitely appeals to me that my character would get rough with her, especially if he sees how much she is enjoying it.

This is quite an open RP, and I would be up for a lot of different scenarios.

The neighbours wife (NC)

I have read a few non consensual RP's recently, and I have to admit they are beginning to appeal to me a lot more than they used to.

The story I have in mind involves a young man who lives alone with his father following his own mothers untimely death.

After experiencing years of the various different women that his dad managed to dominate, the main characters ideas on how to treat women had become warped.

However, there was one female in his life who offered him some degree of maternal warmth... their next door neighbours wife. She was fairly young, beautiful and a complete flirt. But, it was completely innocent. Until one day, the young man mistook her flirtatiousness for an invitation, and she discovered him completely naked waiting for him.

Although she denied him, she had liked what she saw. Perhaps unconsciously (perhaps not) she steps up the flirting, and this of course sends the young man into a tail spin of arousal and confused desperationsoon. So one day, he decides to take her... whether she wanted it or not.

I would prefer that she began to enjoy the rape, and they could then lead into a torrid, rough affair. But either way... after having her... he needs to have her again.

If anyone is interested, then please PM me.

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Itsallgoodfun

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's