Short Stories: Teacher & Schoolgirls, Twins, Incest F/M & F/M/M (M Needed)

Started by Seraph, February 07, 2011, 01:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seraph

Greetings!

My stories have slowed down to a point where I feel the need to add a few more. Normally, I am not one for ideas, but I have been tossing a few around lately.

I am looking specifically for short stories, nothing long term. However, if you have an idea for something long term that you think I might enjoy, please feel free to suggest it. Just keep a couple things in mind.. Long term stories for me must have less sex and more story. Please have a plot, or at least a rough outline of a plot. I am willing to work with you in developing your ideas or my own into something more.

Finishing School

Saint Magdalene's Finishing School For Girls is a glorified reform school for juvenile delinquents. The students know it and the teachers know it, but nobody talks about it. The girls at this school are girls from rich families in the area who simply couldn't cut it in their past private schools. They got poor grades, poor attendance, and had problems following rules. The teachers here at Saint Magdalene's are praised for being strict and quick to discipline.

Many families send their daughters here when they have trouble with them, and Katie Montgomery is no exception. Her parents exercised a lot of pull to get their daughters records expunged of what happened at her old school, but kids talk. Rumors fly. The kids in the hall whisper that Katie is a slut. She'll do anything with anyone. They say she was caught with a teacher at her old school, and it had been found that the teacher was fluffing her grades in return for the sexual favors.

The Teacher: He is a new teacher at the school with a fresh teaching degree and he has found himself fantasizing about various girls in his class. What he wouldn't give to get just one of them bent over his desk, or even on her knees under his desk. When Katie transfers into his class, he is drawn to her beauty. When he starts hearing the rumors crop up about her, he dismisses them at first. But he starts to hear them in the teachers lounge as well as in the hallways. Could they be true? He finds himself determined to find out first hand.

Notes: I am looking for someone to play the role of the teacher. I am hoping to find a consistent, competent writer who can post at least once a day on average. Themes can be worked into this story as we see fit, but one must for me is seduction. The teacher seducing the student. I will not take the first person to reply. I will be looking at your past posting history, so if lately you haven't been an active writer, and you would like to link me to a previous story, please feel free to do so. I will also be looking over your ons and offs to see if we make a good match, and I would appreciate you do the same as well. Please feel free to ask if you see something either not listed, or listed as an off for me. Sometimes I change my mind if it fits the story. If I say no, please do not beg, wheedle, or whine for me to change my mind.

If you have any questions regarding this story, please let me know. I anticipate this being a short story, but if you have ideas on how to draw it out and make it last longer, I am fine with that. I am also looking for the person playing the teacher to be willing to set up some scenes and lead in some plot. The bulk of this would happen at school, with the possibility of after school tutoring, or him running into her outside of school hours.

Their One Desire

Two brothers are close siblings. When one is hurt, the other feels his pain. When one is happy, the other is happy. When one is in love, the other loves as well. Identical twins, these brothers played many jokes on people in the past, and are used to people not being able to tell them apart. They have been happy with each other until they met her.

This could go different ways.

One might meet her and decide not to tell her that they are twins, and then they begin a long game of sharing her and winning her over, revealing that they are twins down the road. They want her to fall for them both and they do not believe that could happen if she knew they were twins up front.

Or perhaps they meet her together and do a lot of things together. She thinks of them as friends, and when they go out to a movie or dinner, she doesn't think of it as a date. They set out to seduce her into bed with the both of them. No matter what, they both want her and they are quite happy sharing her.

This idea could involve some M/M Twincest if the writing partner liked, but it is not mandatory. The brothers could be close in any degree you choose, so long as they are close enough to share the same girl.

This idea isn't really developed for me.. I just like the idea of a pair of twins and I am looking for someone to play the twins. I would like to brainstorm ideas and plot on how to make this work. Ideally it is a short story, but if you have ideas for long term stuff, I am willing to listen.

Notes: I will not take the first person to reply. I will be looking at your past posting history, so if lately you haven't been an active writer, and you would like to link me to a previous story, please feel free to do so. I will also be looking over your ons and offs to see if we make a good match, and I would appreciate you do the same as well. Please feel free to ask if you see something either not listed, or listed as an off for me. Sometimes I change my mind if it fits the story. If I say no, please do not beg, wheedle, or whine for me to change my mind. This story I am fine with Anal even though it is a listed off.

Incest

Not too much thought on this one. I'm interested in a brother/sister story. They could be years apart in age, or close in age, or twins. Their connection is a close one and they do a lot together, always fighting that growing attraction between the two of them.

I would like this to be slow going with lots of buildup and emotional development. Teasing, touching, flirting. They could be anywhere from high school, to college. If in college, they might even be room mates.

Got any ideas to toy with on this one?