What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Chaosengine

Autumn52

I am the faithful Adele follower. You should hear me now.....singing along.....

Adele - Set Fire to the Rain Lyrics
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Chaosengine

Mordred

Soooo.. how does this one drink crazy amounts of strong coffee.. while keeping a teetering balance within?
This.. this kind of sound.. that's how.. little cubes of auditory wonder to plop down within those dark depths.. *closes eyes to 'see' through the rippling nectar.. the blending mingle of melting bliss within the potent black..

2wicky - Hooverphonic
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Maroon 5 - Misery

Who has been following me around with a video camera?

*shifty eyes*

*smiles*

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

TheLegionary

Airplanes...I do not know why they are flying this way today.

Grainne

Ah...a classic...

Pat Benetar--Love Is A Battlefield....(yeah, still haven't figured the posting part of this but will...)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Love And Submission

Ben Folds - Bitches Ain't Shit (Lyrics)

Ben Fold  has just  become the most awesome piano player of all time.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Bloodied Porcelain

Shake It Out

This video makes my soul happy, feeding my obsession with masks and odd costumes.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

^ ^  favorite Canadian of this long time vampire  ;D

Rob Dougan - Will You Follow Me?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

^ ^ *waves hello to the dear (and my favourite) blue vampire*  ;D    You might like this video from The Piano Guys, they're a recently discovered treasure!

Beethoven's 5 Secrets - OneRepublic (Cello/Orchestral Cover) - ThePianoGuys
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Cooool.. thank you.. *shifts senses to feel those waves in their most wild form.. waves always sending the air rippling in an excellent way* Ohhhhh.. love me a bit of gooooood piano! I will absorb that sound, happily.
Royksopp - Royksopp Forever
*See Pillory*