What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

Navy blue t-shirt Menzoberranzan spider/Disney world castle mashup that makes me all the happy, grey leggings and fluffy purple socks. 

I promise I'm an adult. 

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Beguile's Mistress

Black denim slacks, white Oxford cloth button down shirt with long sleeves, black loafers

AmberStarfire

A grey Star Wars t-shirt with the name in sequins, a purple top with Love on it in studs, grey track pants, and crystal and pearl earrings. An odd combination but it works in the cold weather. :)

RampantDesires

Dark denim skinny jeans, a cream/heather light sweater with white lace panels in the sides and awesome cream colored owl socks, low heeled brown boots.  Fuck yes fall <3

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Kurogane

Beguile's Mistress

It's Halloween!  Wearing my Disney Blue Fairy costume for the office Halloween party! :-)

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray wool slacks, a pale blue pullover cashmere sweater and black ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black narrow legged slacks, black knit sleeveless shell with a round neck, camel light wool blazer, black ballet flats

Elaebryn

Beguile's Mistress

Black A-line woolen skirt, bright yellow long-sleeved silk blouse with wide cuffs and cowl collar, sheer black stockings, black heels

Kore

Today I'm wearing a over-sized black sweater as like, a dress, basically, cause it covers my bum and the important bits, fishnet stockings and black ankle booties!

Wolf O Donnel

At this precise moment, as I lie in bed. Nothing.

Novak

Black jeans a blue shirt gray shoes

Peccavi

A dark gray cable knit sweater dress with a cowl neck, and black knee high boots!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Palax

RampantDesires

Gray t-back tank top, purple fleece legging things and metaphorical grumpy pants O.o

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue plaid pajama pants and a white t-shirt with fuzzy white socks to keep my toes warm

Beguile's Mistress

Working from home today and catching recuperating naps when I need them so I'm wearing pale blue knit slacks and a matching pull over hoodie with fuzzy pale blue socks.  I look a a pale blue berry! :-)

Seabird

My grey oversized Pink Floyd (Dark Side of the Moon) sweatshirt and, also grey, lounge shorts. Winding down for bed!  ;D
SeekingO&OA&A

Beguile's Mistress

Flannel pajamas in a pink, black, gray and white plaid and black fuzzy socks.  It was a dialysis day and I came home to rest.  Not going back to work until next week.

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool slacks with a long-sleeved white silk blouse sporting a jeweled turkey broach along with black leather ballet flats.  Staying home along but feeling better dressing up a little. :-)

Peccavi

A cozy, comfy gray cowl-necked sweater dress, and a pair of black knee-high boots.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Back to work after being off for a few weeks due to pneumonia.  I'm wearing a navy coat dress with white pin stripes about half an inch apart and navy buttons down the front, sheer black stockings and black heels

Kurogane

Grey shorts, t-shirt, tube socks...and a tired face.

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki slacks, a plaid shirt in shades of brown and brown loafers because we had snow hiss morning and ice